• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Old cases - but I never heard of these three. Have you?

I remember watching this show being broadcast on air in my teens. A little more than half ways through, the show cut to a live unscripted insert where Nimoy introduced a crystal clear black and white film of a small circular faceted saucer about 20 ft. or so in diameter flying up over the horizon and down into and around a large archaeological dig as the workers looked on in surprise. The insert suddenly went off the air leaving only static on that channel for the remainder of the show. I haven't been able to find anyone else who saw this happen. Unfortunately I don't recall the details of where this dig was. It just happened so fast and that's all that I remember about it. But it was by far the best footage I've ever seen. I've never seen it again since.

Last edited:
Back