• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

O'Hare UFO witness on Rense tonight

T

Tony2007

The NUFORC website reports that along with Davenport making his usual appearance, one of the eye-witnesses at O'Hare will be on air as well.

Too bad I don't have a subscription to the show. Hopefully he'll post the show in MP3 so I can download it later!

Oh come on, no one had the guts to tell me the radio interview was actually last night on the ninth?

Whoops!

Did you find the mp3 of the interview? I would love to hear an eyewitness account.

I work at the MCI airport in Kansas City and I talked to several United employees last night including one pilot to see if they had heard anything about the O'Hare sighting. The pilot had but only because he read about it in USA Today. While waiting for the employee bus I asked the pilot what he thought of it and he said "I try not to. It's amazing what people think they see." I said "It's also amazing that one mans testimony can sentence another man to death yet when it comes to 12 people that all say they saw the same object in the sky they can simply be ignored or not taken seriously." He just smiled and shrugged.

I think this sighting is very big news.

Doesn't look like Rense is reposting anything, sad to say. Seems as though the story has died down in the last few days. If we want to hear anything further, we'd have to rise up, converge somewhere high-profile, and stand together to demand full disclosure.

Like that will ever happen...

Back