• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

October surprise: US and Israel prepare to strike Iran

stonehart

Paranormal Adept
If your palms don't get sweaty (metaphorically speaking) after reading this lot then ... hell I don't know what but this is kind a bit frightening.

October surprise: US and Israel prepare to strike Iran — RT

Israel and US allegedly preparing military strike on Iran — RT

U.S. and Israel 'considering joint aerial strike' against Iran's nuclear facilities using bombers and drones | Mail Online

US report: Israel-US discussing ... JPost - Iranian Threat - News

`US, Israel mulling surgical strikes on Iran`

NATO 'will defend' Turkey against Syria as Ankara moves F-16s to border — RT

why RT? well they tend to publish stuff that the main (Lame) stream media in the west do not.
also add some other sources to show its not just and RT item.

So anyway here is my opinion on it ... I think it is a 100% a psyop to ramp up the pressure on IRAN. The whole situation is dodgy as hell when you add China and Russia into the mix but the reaction I expect from Russia will be a veto at the UN (I hope) and little more.

The real net effect will be the cost of oil going up due to speculation and actual disruption in the area. Add rising food prices due to drought to this and we have a nasty brew on the boil for social unrest.

Open floor people so say what you think.

yeah but theres a bunch of governmental religious fundamentalists who are hell bent on immanentizing the eschaton. they dont give a shit and will false flag the fuck out of some other religious fundamentalists to bring the war ruckus.

gdammit

yeah but theres a bunch of governmental religious fundamentalists who are hell bent on immanentizing the eschaton. they dont give a shit and will false flag the fuck out of some other religious fundamentalists to bring the war ruckus.

gdammit

That is my thinking also.

The shit will hit the fan sooner or latter, its a matter I guess of when not if.

Well ... I think certain people in Iran probably also sit around and "consider" what it would be like to nuke us if they had the bomb.
Does that mean they'd actually do it? Let's just say I'm not convinced they wouldn't.
Does that justify us considering a preemptive strike?

Last time I checked it still wasn't a crime to "consider" anything.

Aye Ufology its not a crime at all.

Just feel like everything is getting a little unstable and much more unpredictable than it once was.

we shall see I guess.

Aye Ufology its not a crime at all.

Just feel like everything is getting a little unstable and much more unpredictable than it once was.

we shall see I guess.

Agreed. I don't like the tension either. I also continue to maintain that it makes more sense to allocate resources toward making us stronger rather than on an all out war to them weaker ( along with us ). We can probably keep them from developing the bomb using other less expensive tactics, and I have no problem with doing that. The less nukes there are all 'round the better off we all are.

Not to worry. Whatever runs this petri dish called planet Earth will tire of our petty asses one of these days and send another big rock to make way for our successors. They will probably unearth our remains and marvel that we didn't blow ourselves to smithereens before the big asteroid got us first.

Israel, is not likely to go an attack on Iran's nuclear sites this year. Next year i would bet it likely to occur?

Israel, absolutely requires US support for an Iran attack. On the otherside Iran must allow inspectors full access to their nuclear sites to avoid war.

Israel, is committed already to an attack on Iran ( but the United States is playing the waiting game) but my guess is patience with Iran will likely run out late next year.

Now, if Romney gets elected in November. A war with Iran could happen by early next year or even sooner. Romney is a complete moron, kickstarting a global war is very possible if this guy became president!!

Turkey invading Syria could also change the whole dynamic in that region. United States and some of the European countries will support their ally Turkey, in what they do.

What we don't know, will Russia, Iran, and other countries react aggressively to Turkey?

China and Japan too are sabre rattling with each other. Were we'll be in two years is anyone's guess? But i think we all can agree on this much. 2012 is a dangerous time and lets hope 2013 is more peaceful.

Israel, is not likely to go an attack on Iran's nuclear sites this year. Next year i would bet it likely to occur?

Israel, absolutely requires US support for an Iran attack. On the otherside Iran must allow inspectors full access to their nuclear sites to avoid war.

Israel, is committed already to an attack on Iran ( but the United States is playing the waiting game) but my guess is patience with Iran will likely run out late next year.

Now, if Romney gets elected in November. A war with Iran could happen by early next year or even sooner. Romney is a complete moron, kickstarting a global war is very possible if this guy became president!!

Turkey invading Syria could also change the whole dynamic in that region. United States and some of the European countries will support their ally Turkey, in what they do.

What we don't know, will Russia, Iran, and other countries react aggressively to Turkey?

China and Japan too are sabre rattling with each other. Were we'll be in two years is anyone's guess? But i think we all can agree on this much. 2012 is a dangerous time and lets hope 2013 is more peaceful.

Some of my own thoughts on the matter.

Like I said the whole spectrum of geopolitics right now is unstable as hell.

Well ... I think certain people in Iran probably also sit around and "consider" what it would be like to nuke us if they had the bomb.
Does that mean they'd actually do it? Let's just say I'm not convinced they wouldn't.
Does that justify us considering a preemptive strike?
Last time I checked it still wasn't a crime to "consider" anything.
thats some top class tatooing tho. it was like an army animation parade. nice.they need to chuck in some new school moves like this at 4:20;

thats some top class tatooing tho. it was like an army animation parade. nice. they need to chuck in some new school moves ...

Ya I guess there is some aesthetic and symbolic merit there alright ( however twisted it might be ). Maybe that's how we should settle international conflicts. Square off in the UN to determine who has the best animation parades. That would prevent a lot of waste and bloodshed and bring reality TV to a whole new level ... ha ha ha ... that would be awesome ... give all the ambassadors big numbers and whoever gets the highest score takes over.

Re the Iranian tape: What is it about totalitarian regimes that they love this kind of synchronized choreography ? You see the same thing in old tapes of Third Reich rallies from the 30's and 40's. :confused:

And yeah--I gave a gut feeling that Romney is more likely to loose the dogs of war than Obama. Although, decades of watching U.S. involvement in goofy wars makes me think it may not matter who stands before the camera.

Ya I guess there is some aesthetic and symbolic merit there alright ( however twisted it might be ). Maybe that's how we should settle international conflicts. Square off in the UN to determine who has the best animation parades. That would prevent a lot of waste and bloodshed and bring reality TV to a whole new level ... ha ha ha ... that would be awesome ... give all the ambassadors big numbers and whoever gets the highest score takes over.

I like the way Kevin Costner put it in The Postman myself: "Wouldn't it be great if wars could be fought just by the assholes who started them?"

The Postman is one of my all time favourite books (as is often the case, better than the movie)
By one of my all time favourite authers David Brin

Back