• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

October 24, 2010 — Larry W. Bryant

I really enjoyed the show with Larry. It was like a walk through some of the history of ufology and I never get tired of listening to different viewpoints of the veterans. Throughout the show, he made a lot of interesting points and themes that have always been around in the subject.

Annoyingly, it's been a couple of days since I listened and the things I was going to write in these forums have utterly escaped my memory! Next time, I should take notes. I'll replay it tomorrow as a reminder.

Just slightly off topic, the commercials! As a European, the content/subject of these hellish ads is unrecognisable in my society. We have a few 'sell gold' commercials on TV and radio. The survival stuff is just way out there.

Just slightly off topic, the commercials! As a European, the content/subject of these hellish ads is unrecognisable in my society. We have a few 'sell gold' commercials on TV and radio. The survival stuff is just way out there.

The network became successful with the programming content they offer, and a fair amount of it attracts the survival stuff. But even gold is a survival mechanism, a way to save your finances should your savings go kaput.

The network became successful with the programming content they offer, and a fair amount of it attracts the survival stuff. But even gold is a survival mechanism, a way to save your finances should your savings go kaput.

Are the survivalist commercials a symptom of paranoia and unrest or the cause? It's such an unusual market from over here in wet, windy UK. :)

Are the survivalist commercials a symptom of paranoia and unrest or the cause? It's such an unusual market from over here in wet, windy UK. :)

Fear-merchant radio succeeds. Over 90% of talk radio in the U.S. is hosted by right wing hosts, some of whom luxuriate in spreading hate, misinformation, and persuading you the world is coming to an end any day now.

Hi Gene & Chris,
Excellent show again and enjoyed Mr Larry W.Bryant very professional manner as you can tell by his knowledge of the subject. Gene how about a youtube video stream of you guys as well and extended show for another hour or once a month?:)

Maybe some African ,Australian , Chinese, Indian, South American , Mexican etc, music this is a World Wide Audience and a WW Podcast Show :)
Ja Love,
BF

Excellent show again and enjoyed Mr Larry W.Bryant very professional manner as you can tell by his knowledge of the subject. Gene how about a youtube video stream of you guys as well and extended show for another hour or once a month?

With everyone in different locations, a YouTube video would be rather impractical. There are always possibilities for extended shows, but not as part of our distribution arrangement with GCN, since the schedule is fixed. Possibly if we establish a premium service some day.

"Control their air and their hearts and minds will follow." - excerpted from secret memorandum circulated within the MJ-12 Group.

You can last for weeks without food, days without water, but only minutes without air. So when the hammer drops and the Illuminati take over and control and ration your air supply, you'll be glad you made breathable air the top priority in allocating your survivalist dollar.

FreedomAir is specially formulated to get you through the coming apocalypse. Delivered to you in big-ass double-walled hemp balloons, our air has been filtered through sacks of white powder gold and contains no THC, or maybe only just a little bit. Secret reports originating in the shadow government confirm the mind-control attributes of "free" air. Are you willing to risk the well-being of your loved ones when the only available air is controlled by the Bilderburgers? Well, are you?

The coming air crisis was foretold in the Book of Ezekiel as well as by the Mayans. And possibly the Aztecs, although those particular passages may refer to the coming corn crisis. Don't be caught short. When they come to get your guns, they'll cut off your air for about 6 minutes first and all of the quick-draw holsters and case-hardened gun safes in the world won't stop them from walking in and taking them when you're passed out on the floor of your bunker with your purple tongue lolling out.

FreedomAir is toxic to Greys and Reptilians and very annoying to Tall Nordics. Shadow People find it "off-putting."

FreedomAir is 100% American-made, contains no fluoride and is slightly alkaline, which has been conclusively proven to cure every cancer and some forms of herpes. You could look it up in the Book of Revelations.

FreedomAir costs just $1.99 per cubic meter. Act now while we still accept the dollar as legal tender. Mention the Paracast when you place your order and we'll throw in our 132-page report, Why We're All Fucked and When.

Best if used by December, 2012.

Back