1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY A PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of The Paracast, the exclusive After The Paracast podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, plus show transcripts, the new Paracast+ Video Channel, Classic Episodes and Special Features categories! We now offer lifetime memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://www.theparacast.com/introducing-the-paracast/

The Official Paracast Store is back! Check out our latest lineup of customized stuff at: The Official Paracast Store!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!
    Dismiss Notice

October 11, 2015 — Don Ecker

Discussion in 'Talk About the Show' started by Gene Steinberg, Oct 11, 2015.

1. Gene Steinberg

Gene Steinberg Forum Super Hero Staff Member

Forum Super Hero
    Home Page:
    Don Ecker is in a class by himself among UFO researchers. In this episode, he talks about Martian and Lunar mysteries.

Chris also briefly discusses his continuing search for evidence of a hidden city in the Grand Canyon region. He expands upon his most recent visit, along with several of his colleagues, on this week's episode of After The Paracast.

You can check out our premium Paracast+ service here:

Introducing The Paracast+ | The Paracast — The Gold Standard of Paranormal Radio

2. wwkirk

wwkirk Paranormal Adept

Good show.

3. DaveM

DaveM Paranormal Adept

This was a clear, concise program with no BS. If only more guests were like Don Ecker.

Sub-light and Ron Away like this.
  4. beyondthestargate

beyondthestargate Paranormal Adept

Retired - Telecommunications
    Art Bell's NEW program is not called DARK MATTER. It is called MIDNIGHT IN THE DESERT.

Vimana likes this.
  5. Ron Away

Ron Away Paranormal Adept

Sec Consultant
    Always enjoy listening to Don Ecker.So knowledgeable in his field.Look forward to his next appearance.

6. Mr. Fibuli

Mr. Fibuli Paranormal Adept

Don is a great guest- ding! X-Files and Howling Mad Murdoch:p

7. Vimana

Vimana Paranormal Adept

I generally Like all things Mr Fibuli likes. Heck- mostly all the things he says!
    I have edited my comments about 20 times now, hoping to make no enemies.
    I don't enjoy listening to Mr. Ecker speak, and that is the nicest way I can put it and not be banned.

Mr. Fibuli likes this.
  8. Mr. Fibuli

[​IMG]

Ron Away likes this.
  9. Mr. Fibuli

I REALLY enjoyed Gene's JFK impression:p

10. Gene Steinberg

Gene Steinberg Forum Super Hero Staff Member

Forum Super Hero
    Home Page:
    Yesh!

11. Goggs Mackay

Goggs Mackay Administrator Staff Member

Engineer
    Always like to hear from The Don of Ufology.

I must also mention that I am ridiculously interested in Chris' latest venture to the Grand Canyon and as long as there isn't stupidly high winds to contend with, the 'crack' drone pilot should have no problem making great High Def videos of the cliff face. To be honest I reckon if the story is true about the man all those years ago stumbling across the entrance, half way up the cliff face, the Illuminati-military industrial complex-Smithsonian conspiracy will have long been and gone and destroyed the evidence! But we can live in hope and regardless, it's a damn fine boys expedition to go on, and I mean that in the best possible sense.

Can you imagine spending a day searching for a lost cave entrance with a drone, and at night round a campfire you get David Hatcher Childress with his amazing world-accent to regale the team with some of his many expeditions. Jealous? Me?

12. Goggs Mackay

Engineer
    Don't worry, you are perfectly free to voice your opinions as long as you don't use bad words or slander etc! But not like listening to Don? A strange affliction !:D

13. Decker

Decker Administrator Staff Member

Paranormal Curmudgeon
    Home Page:
    Well Goggs, you simply can't please everybody. Who knows? Maybe that person is a Bill Cooper lover! :)

Decker

14. Goggs Mackay

Engineer
    One requires a thick skin to put oneself out for public scrutiny, on radio or tv etc and I know when I was younger it really bothered me to find out someone didn't like me, especially when I couldn't think of a single reason I might have given to deserve it, but as you get older you realise that simply some people will take a dislike to you for no reason often and it's maturity that tells us to just forget it because it just isn't possible to please everyone and nor should we.

But curiosity compels me to ask Vimana what exactly does he not like about you or your show? I mean, like on tv, no-one has to watch something so where does the strong feeling come from?

A man with your history though Don - I imagine the worst Vimana's dislike might do to you is cause you to smile and think 'what's one more? I've ticked off thousands!!'

15. Goggs Mackay

Engineer
    In case that last line is misunderstood I mean only that due to your diligence in Ufology, many deserving skeptics etc no doubt cannot stand the sight of you (on larry King etc) and who give's a tart's arse about them anyway? (And that was not in any way directed to Vimana, with whom I have no beef, just to be clear) Phew! had to qualify my remarks before I get hate mail!:p

16. Ron Away

Ron Away Paranormal Adept

Sec Consultant
    ;)
    I'm up in Scotland next month,i will bring you a shovel.;)

Standanista likes this.
  17. DaveM

DaveM Paranormal Adept

My take has always been, if you don't like the guest or that guest's message, don't listen. What is so hard about that?

18. blowfish

blowfish Whittingham

Seeking knowledge from others. Open Minds
    Great show Don and look forward to Dr Brandenburg back on again pure professional . The negative comments about Don just full of bullshit.

19. Manomadrid

Manomadrid Skilled Investigator

Illustrator / Art History Teacher
    Home Page:
    Awesome show. I wish It had occurred to me to submit a question about Norman Bergrun's work regarding the Rings of Saturn. Anyone else out there hear anything recent about this guy and his work?

Sent from my D2303 using Tapatalk

20. Goggs Mackay

Engineer
    Yes I have watched a video about him a few years back. My logical side says the scale of his claims are almost too large to take in. There certainly were some interesting images but really, images sent back with decades old tech and not great resolution are bound to have pretty large pixel-hiccups or equivalent. To be honest I know zip about the photography of Saturn from probes but at the very least it was interesting in a 'what if?' kind of way.