• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

October 1, 2017 — Micah Hanks

Gene Steinberg

Forum Super Hero
Staff member
Another fascinating visit with Micah Hanks covering the usual variety of subjects, that began with possible conventional explanations for many previously unexplained UFO cases.

Micah had a lot more to say, and thus he hung out with Chris and me for this weekend's episode of the After The Paracast podcast, an exclusive feature of The Paracast+.

For more information about our premium subscription package, please check:

Introducing The Paracast+ | The Paracast — The Gold Standard of Paranormal Radio

As a regular listener to both The Paracast and The Gralien Report, it was pleasant to hear both shows together in effect.
I'm impressed that Carl Sagen was favorably disposed to paleocontact.

Thanks Guys for using the forum post to frame the discussion. An honour and a privelage which was surpassed only by Chris' ongoing rage at my political views.
No rage dude, I'm simply fed up w/ the broad brush strokes of disdain that are leveled at people who are attempting to even the playing field in an uphill battle against plutocratic greed and oligarchic avarice. In case you hadn't noticed, Trump has emboldened a lot of uneducated, ignorant people who are more interested in repeating jingoistic slogans than learning the facts. Don't continue to fall into that trap and you'll be just fine by me. A little less arrogant sniffiness and less baiting would also help... ;)

This was a fantastic episode - I also appreciated the brief tech talk near the beginning. You guys brought up my favourite topic: so many cameras, so few good pictures or videos.

I like Micah, but ( and this isn't unique to him either. We're all guilty of it sometimes. ), but I'd like to hear more to-the-point and evenly distributed dialogue between participants rather than long winded rants and story telling. Not that I don't enjoy some of the stories sometimes, but balance. Our hosts also have a wealth of experience and insight that we'd like to hear too.

Last edited:
I like Micah, but ( and this isn't unique to him either. We're all guilty of it sometimes. ), but I'd like to hear more to-the-point and evenly distributed dialogue between participants rather than long winded rants and story telling. Not that I don't enjoy some of the stories sometimes, but balance. Our hosts also have a wealth of experience and insight that we'd like to hear too.

I can understand what you mean, but it was entertaining!

Back