• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

OCCULTISM and the Inquisitions

victimized

Skilled Investigator
The Tribunal of the Holy Office of the Inquisition (Spanish: Tribunal del Santo Oficio de la Inquisición), commonly known as the Spanish Inquisition (Inquisición española), was established in 1480 by Catholic Monarchs Ferdinand II of Aragon and Isabella I of Castile
Wikipedia
The Catalan earthquake of 2 February 1428, known in Catalan as the terratrèmol de la candelera because it took place during the Candlemas, struck the region of Catalonia, especially Roussillon, with an epicentre near Camprodon. The earthquake was one of a series of related seismic events that shook Catalonia in a single year. Beginning on 23 February 1427, tremors were felt in March, April, 15 May at Olot,[2] June, and December. They caused relatively minor visible damage to property, notably to the monastery of Amer; but they probably caused severe weakening of building infrastructure. This would account for the massive and widespread destruction that accompanied the subsequent 1428 quake.

The biblical data review began after life was attacked in the Year 33AD. The term for earthquake known to be a causation of occult practices (anima/UFO/pyramid technique), and a prophetic future advice was calculated as the evidence and the advice was called CARPENTER (plate tectonics).

As the ancient occultist was still practicing and using the ancient building technique of stone levitation, even after the human life was attacked as evidence. It is notable that science used by the ancient communities, just like in modern times is argued about as a cause and effect condition. The ancients who believed about the prophetic calculations, were also the elite who supported the Christ Teachings, yet they also supported elitism that used and applied the building practices.

Therefore whenever the circumstance of natural disaster was realized to be predictable as a causation of the applied science/nuclear conversion then the ancients took action against the occultists. The advice was the prophetic CARPENTER calculations that already existed as the advice...the reason to take action against occultists as the Inquisition states.

The problem of the occult organizations is that the occultist mind, conditioned to be a non spiritual mind has always chosen to take action against moral standards as a chosen action without moral obligation.

Hence the authors of the Christ awareness and teachings against occult practices (anima-UFO/Satan causes) were spiritual humans, who had fought the ideal of conversion with data. This brotherhood never harmed the occultist and were always considerate and loving.

Yet the review of the occultist applying the occult technique states that when their own lives were attacked and threatened by the occult technique, they then took cruel action against their own organizations. This is why the cruel punishments of the ancients were not done by the actual brotherhood of the Christ Order, they were done by the occultists themselves, just as I have been advised.

The occultist elitist attacked themselves by the science cause and effect then believed the realization of occult cause and effect, which is why their punishments were just as cruel as the unnatural occult attacks themself.

Interlinear Hebrew-Greek-English Bible, New Testament, Volume 4 of 4 Volume Set, Case Laminate Edition

The Galileo affair was a sequence of events, beginning around 1610

Galileo was jailed due to his theories.

Roman Catholic teachings on heresy first began in 380 AD with the Edict of Thessalonica. Later in the thirteenth century heresy was defined by Thomas Aquinas as "a species of infidelity in men who, having professed the faith of Christ, corrupt its dogmas

The Nicene Creed of 325 explicitly affirms the co-essential divinity of the Son, applying to him the term "
of the same substance or essence (used especially of the three persons of the Trinity in Christian theology).
"Christ is consubstantial with the Father".

As the human spirit is aware, the human Father is the creator of the human life and he was a self manifested spiritual being. His body presence and his substance allows the conception of the human life in a sexual condition.

Our human Mother is considered owning the same circumstance.

The human male as the Son of the Father (owner of the manifested cellular life) was therefore first formed immaculately within his own Father's spiritual presence. Which is why the human male considers himself the same as his Father, yet not as holy as his Father. For his actual physical life was given to him by a sexual act.....yet his origin spiritual life was given to him by his Father's presence.

The holy son of the human Father is the Christ condition, and this condition was a review of the holiness of regeneration....the ability to continue to create the human life force.

The Christ spirit the holiness of atmospheric generation and regeneration, as the Holy Ox....the holiness of oxygen and water. The presence and whole form of Christ, in the flesh is via the holiness of water and oxygen and its regeneration ability. Without this condition, the flesh of life deteriorates (as stigmata attests) as so does the ability to breathe normally (and a huge Earth population has a problem with their breathing).

I know myself about the holiness of life after being irradiated. As I stated the only reason that I am constantly trying to bring to the public's attention about biblical data regards what was previously realized by our ancient holy spiritual brother (after he was irradiated) is the fact that I could not breathe properly.

It was only after the attacking irradiation condition was cooled...and the atmospheric fed back advice gave its information about the change......... was due to ice melting and the release of a large held oxygen content, that I returned to a form of normalcy.

Life on Earth by review was a manifested condition, and this is not the manifestation of the UFO condition. The UFO condition is owned by the occult practice to cause/form manifestation by alteration and conversion.

Converting of the holiness of SION therefore states that an attack has to be caused to alter natural fusion from its state of heavenly or atmospheric holiness. The only way that the holiness can be altered as the atmospheric body supports natural fusion and its continuance, is to form an unnatural attack upon it.

This is the condition called fall out, changing the formed statement of Satan into an altered Satan that eventuates in an alien/fake and artificial union.

As God created Satan by occultist review, the condition God also keeps the body of stone fused, life safe from irradiation attacks. The occultist changed and converted the condition of God's Satan and altered it into a conversion to form the alien and UFO presence.

Apparently I'm dumber than a sack of rocks, for I guess I couldn't figure out how to turn off the 'email Cat Jockey every time somebody replies to a thread he posted in,' function last time I stopped by and thought I did that, so, since I'm logged in to try that again, might as well be polite and say sumpin', lol ...

Yowsers. That is a lot of speculating about something that allegedly happened a couple thousand years ago. I scanned your threads, and, well, ya dun yerself some theroizin', thinkin' and stuff, that's for sure. I think you need to start over ...

Like, with all of your Father and Son talk, well, where is the Lady? I dunno about all ya'll, but I probably am a sexist as I can't think of one damn thing us dudes can do that is as special as that whole conception/womb/birth/first couple years 'o Life thing that Ladies pull off. So, since Ladies are obviously pretty special stuff, probably better than my dumb dude ass, why does that book vilify them so and tell me it was a sin for my Mother's womb to impart my Soul to me?

That Snake (Quetzalcoatal, et al.) in the Garden, like Eve, is Good, Good Stuff. Gimme that Apple, Sweetcheeks, so I can take a bite, too. Wonder what They're covering up and why ...

None of the stuff talked about in that book happened prior to about 1150 AD. Throw all of yer theorizin' out the window and start over. And, the events of the New Testament happened BEFORE the events of the Old Testament. What is called Christianity is the OLDEST of the three Abrahamic religions, and, again, NONE of the three are older than about 800 years. And all of that Fun Stuff went down in Turkey around the Bosporus Strait/Constantinople area, not in what is today called Israel. There were no ancient civilizations of Egyptians, Greeks, Phonecians, etc. It was all one Empire responsible for all of that. We have NO written record that is older than about 900 AD. The Historical Chronology was falsified in the 1500-1600's, and that book you are rambling on about, the Roman Religion of Ra-Amen (Amen-Ra, with Amen=Saturn and Ra = Sol) wasn't finished being written until almost 1700 ...

C14 sucks for anything between 0-2,000 years old, is KNOWN to be wildly inaccurate, is interpreted, is calibrated, is BIASED as hell and not very scientific, overall, and dendrochronology is interpretive theory, with scholars never talking much about how trees are known to grow multiple rings in one year, there are gaps where guesses are made to bridge them, etc. (though North American tree ring data is more confident than European). But, if one never looks into this issue, they'll never understand all of that ...

Talk about having the wool pulled over the Sheeple's eyes. From David Hatcher Childress, to Buval, to Shock, et al., they all blather on about diffusionism and 'Egyptians' and 'Phoenicians' being over here thousands of years ago. Lol. The Valley of Kings was the Royal Graveyard of what is best understood as the Byzantine/Hapsburg Empire, with 'ancient' mummies (with redheads, like Seti, Queen Tye, etc. - Caucasians from north of there ...) being deposited well into what is known as medieval times, and that book you refer to does, among other things, try to promote King Tut/Cæsarion/Horus/Jesus to the status of his deified after death 'Father' (actually his uncle). And ANYONE that tells me things like they know what was going on 10,000 years ago, or even 5,000 years ago, like any PhD or the folks I mentioned gets resoundly laughed at. People need to start with what the hell has been going on for the last thousand, first, 'cause it ain't what 99.9999% of people think ...

And I'm tellin' all ya'll, none of you are going to figure out jack about anything until you start understanding who the Original Men in Black involved in this stuff are - any of this stuff U UFOers are chatting about on shows like the Paracast.

There are a couple groups of 'Men in Black' to worry about. The Secret Society of Jesus (the Jesuits) and the Priests of Amen (whom HIstorians label as 'indigenous' Aztec Priests and constrain to Mexico, when, in fact, they were also far to the North), with the Templars running the gold mine/slave operations and the Priests of Amen/First International bankers (the Templars were nothing but the Thugs of the Priests).

And one thing all ya'll UFOers REFUSE to ask is, "Do I have a Soul? And, if so, did those 'Aztec' Priests know what the hell they were doing with all of that Blood Sacrifice/Burnt Offering/Sympathetic Magic. Maybe know something about this stuff I don't, though, and as a diehard UFOer I arrogantly proclaim to be impossible, stupid, backwards, uneducated ?...?"

Funny as hell. Some random knucklehead says s/he was abducted/saw a spaceship/has 'source'/says the word, "disclosure" a lot and all ya'll lap it up. An incredibly well educated, sometimes with MULTIPLE PhDs, stable, intelligent, strong moral character person tells you about watching people levitate out of chairs, speak languages they do not know, etc., and all ya'll stick yer fingers in yer ears and don't want to listen to it. To listen to a Priest tell you things about this stuff you are AFRAID to confront, intellectually. LOL. And no, I am not a fan of the Universal Church of Amen Ra (Christianity), nor the other two. And while there is some Truth to be found in that book about what happened circa 1185 AD, well, it is highly, highly manipulated. But, the Church of Amen Ra most definitely knows MORE about a lot of this UFO 'Stuff' than anyone you'll hear talking about it on a radio show or at a MUFON Conference ...

What is the difference between the Spirit World and another Dimension. What is the difference between a Demon and an 'Entity'? Use one phrase and you are a backwards, idiotic religious nutjob, use the other and you are sophisticated, rational, clear thinking, etc. But, they're talking about the same thing. And if you don;t think at least some of this stuff isn't 'Evil', well your research is lame and you don;t understand what you have come across, like Paulides. And well, if you do have a Soul, and it can be understood as some type of 'Energy', well, energy is valuable stuff, ain't it ...

Just some stuff to think about ...

Like, with all of your Father and Son talk, well, where is the Lady? I dunno about all ya'll, but I probably am a sexist as I can't think of one damn thing us dudes can do that is as special as that whole conception/womb/birth/first couple years 'o Life thing that Ladies pull off. So, since Ladies are obviously pretty special stuff, probably better than my dumb dude ass, why does that book vilify them so and tell me it was a sin for my Mother's womb to impart my Soul to me?

Hello Catjockey, it was painful for me to like a post that you had written :)
But I had to because I could not agree more with the lines above.
Well said.

Hello Catjockey, it was painful for me to like a post that you had written :)
But I had to because I could not agree more with the lines above.
Well said.

Lol. What can I say? The Sun shines on every dog's a-hole now and again, kinda like with me saying something you might like. I did just see a thread of yours about 'ancient Egypt'. You didn't have anything to say, though, other than posting a link. I have things to say about alleged 5,000 year old sites and alleged 5,000 year old 'Egyptian' civilizations. A lot. You may not like what I have to say about all of that, though, lol. I have some supper to rustle up and a corn cob pipe of Dunhill De Luxe Navy Rolls, a fine, fine VaPer baccy, to enjoy after that. Maybe I'll give all ya'll a little treat and educate ya a bit on all of that 'ancient'/5,000 year old nonsense when I'm finished. I like talking History and Archaeology, and am well versed on the, umm, 'ancient' Egyptians, as well as the other, umm, 'ancient' civilizations ...

Even a broken clock is right twice a day :)

If I am honest I am intrigued to hear what you have to say about history.

Fell free to use the Egyptian thread or I can make a new one if you prefer?

Back