• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Now Who Was Abducted By Aliens?

Why is it I think I am really open-minded about most things, I believe there are UFO's in earth's sky, I have had one paranormal ghost-like sighting, yet I feel the vast majority of abduction stories to be the claims of attention-seekers?
I accept this may be grossly unfair, especially because if the ET hypothesis is correct to some degree it would actually make sense for their to be alien abductions going on.
Am I alone in this way of thinking?

Im with you Goggsmackay! Alot of the abductee's seem to scream "everybody look at me" when it comes to the mainstream media attention. I think alot of the genuine abductions out there, are people who are to afraid to address the subject.

Seriously get her on the show. I met her once privately in person. Really heavy New Yorker accent, very tall and quite pretty actually. About all i can say.

For some comedic value, have some german dubbed ( i hate it with a passion, I think we are the only country left on earth that is dubbing everything, from tv to blockbusters) 'Die Nanny'.
Did she ever do anything else ?

Don't worry dyingsun, in Italy they've got the same annoying habit. And you should really check out a couple of Polish channels for some comedic value where they've got a single guy dubbing everyone - male or female. :)

And God - Fran Drescher?! I hope they've taken her and dumped her into a inter-galactic depot for bad comedy, we should be so lucky. Good thing it was a stupid joke in the end, there's certanly no need for her to contaminate the UFO field. Like the Nanny wasn't bad enough...

I would give her some credit for coming clean with this early on, instead of being coy about it. This is show biz, after all.

I don't necessarily buy that it was a joke. She was a victim of the ridicule factor. That could be why she backed off. Its an easy out.

Back