• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

november UFO vids

Bob Watson

Paranormal Adept
I beleve most are hoaxs any assist in ID the objects in question please post this came from thirdphase known for hoax vids.

A couple of them look very much like the types of flares dropped by aircraft. These have been perceived as UFO's on several occasions. A couple of the others have some nuances that are suggestive of CG compositing, but I wouldn't make any actual declarative statements.

However, to get into an entirely speculative mode, there was one video that looked as though someone had built a very basic, light-bulb-studded, car-sized model of what, I guess, is supposed to be a spacecraft, then suspended it from a tree, a crane, or a backhoe. The swaying motion of the "craft" is very suggestive of the physics that result from dangling a heavy object from a heavy-duty cable.

When I see the videos that are highly suggestive of CG compositing, but few people in the community immediately cal "bullshit," it really makes me want to run right out and shoot my own, just to see if anyone gives the image any attention. I think a lot of people are like me, in that way.

If I were to make a hoax video, I wouldn't do it for personal attention, or money for footage, or anything like that. I'd do it just to see what kind of stories it conjured. I'd do it to watch the mystery of what the video is and who made it, etc., unraveled across the internet. I'd do it to see how many witnesses would report seeing the craft as well, and how many would possibly report contact with ET's and the like. It would be little more to me than the kicking off of a serious game of story-round.

I think a lot of people make hoax videos with the same mindset.

I do plan on shooting a video similar to some of these, but not so much to present it as real as to see how close I can come to having something appear legitimate. It's just the ones that have vessels that look like shit straight out a Star Trek episode that make me want to play, too.

REPOSTED
Switch to full screen mode and move to about 01:35 ( one minute and 35 seconds ).
Check out the object that accelerates up away from the radio tower.

Does anybody care to comment? Any ideas?
Fake? Real? Video zoom distortion effect? It doesn't seem like any of those.

A couple of them look very much like the types of flares dropped by aircraft.
The object I'm mainly interested in is the one mentioned starting just around 1:35 that seems to accelerate upward from a stop. That pretty much rules out a flare drop.
I think a lot of people make hoax videos ...
I've seen a number of those hoaxed orb videos as well, but this one strikes me as being different. The person with the camera doesn't even seem to notice that particular object. It's a very short segment. The other "fireball" objects are a waste of time to comment on because they don't really do anything that weird. But that one light that accelerates up and away is different, and the whole video has a non-faked feel to it.

I'm not entirely sure why I feel that way, but I think it has something to do with it not being all that polished, seemingly spontaneous, and seemingly catching that one object completely by accident rather than the typical dialog that often comes across as acted out rather than genuine. Plus it's not anonymous. You can trace the source back. All totally non-scientific I know, but that's how it comes across to me.

So perhaps to get that realistic feel for your video, you might want to try that approach. Rather than trying too hard to make it seem legit, go for a completely random video and sneak something in there, then post it as a holiday video instead of a UFO video and see if anyone catches it without you having to say anything.

Back