• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

November 20, 2016 — Jan Harzan with Goggs Mackay

Gene Steinberg

Forum Super Hero
Staff member
In this episode, MUFON Executive Director Jan Harzan joins Gene and Goggs in a fascinating overview of the UFO mystery, disclosure and other topics.

During the early part of the interview, Jan mentions that MUFON is investigating a possible classic UFO case, newly discovered. We didn't have time to get back to it during the episode, but Jan did return for this week's episode of After The Paracast, where the interview continues with details about that case and other subjects.

You can find out more information about After The Paracast, our premium podcast, when you check out The Paracast+:

Introducing The Paracast+ | The Paracast — The Gold Standard of Paranormal Radio

This was quite a revealing episode for me, was not expecting the head of Mufon to be drinking so readily from the true believer coolade.

A couple of jaw droppers was the notion that Einstein or Tesla had aliens behind their breakthroughs or that proven evolved technology was hand me outs from the roswell crash. Maybe hit pause on the ancient aliens binge watch and come up for some critical thinking buddy.

Is this really the head of Mufon the worlds leading UFO data reporting body!? No wonder it's lacking in its progress my goodness.

Where is the critical thinking and demand of credible evidence before we go head over heels into a David Wilcock reality?

Sorry about the rant but someone please tell him to wake up and smell the scientific method, he is an important man in this field.

Jan mentioned a recently reported event that occurred in 1957 at the Pantex Plant. I was a bit surprised that the Pantex Plant name didn't seem to ring any bells with anyone.

The Pantex Plant is the primary United States nuclear weapons assembly and disassembly facility and maintains the safety, security and reliability of the nation’s nuclear weapons stockpile. The facility is located on a 16,000 acre (65 km2) site 17 miles (27 km) northeast of Amarillo, in Carson County, Texas in the Panhandle of Texas.​

This was quite a revealing episode for me, was not expecting the head of Mufon to be drinking so readily from the true believer coolade.

A couple of jaw droppers was the notion that Einstein or Tesla had aliens behind their breakthroughs or that proven evolved technology was hand me outs from the roswell crash. Maybe hit pause on the ancient aliens binge watch and come up for some critical thinking buddy.

Is this really the head of Mufon the worlds leading UFO data reporting body!? No wonder it's lacking in its progress my goodness.

Where is the critical thinking and demand of credible evidence before we go head over heels into a David Wilcock reality?

Sorry about the rant but someone please tell him to wake up and smell the scientific method, he is an important man in this field.

The AI consideration of a human consciousness reviewing data. A human inquires after being taught information and living as a self experience. Therefore those who research the AI/UFO condition ask questions and then gain personal answers....which is why a human would make such quotations regarding scientists who convert matter.

We know that nuclear matter relates to the Sun and Earth as other planetary advice states that the ancient Sun attacked/converted Earth into a nuclear product.....and human scientists then converted the nuclear product causing the Sun to re-explode and re-send its ancient attack as UFO manifestation. The occultist awareness already knew and stated so..........................

Matthew 13:19, 38b-39 [19] When anyone hears the message about the kingdom and does not understand it, the evil one comes and snatches away what was sown in his heart. This is the seed sown along the path. [38] ... The weeds are the sons of the evil one, [39] and the enemy who sows them is the devil. The harvest is the end of the age, and the harvesters are angels.......CROP CIRCLE GOD/ANGLE PATTERNS in FALL OUT.

Ephesians 6:11-12 [11] Put on the full armor of God so that you can take your stand against the devil's schemes. [12] For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.

Human Genocide: Cover-up Operations for ALIEN HARVESTING ? ! ?, page 1

When a human investigator is advised through self reasoning, being the only condition any human self has ever owned in the gain of intelligence or advice about intelligence, then the AI factor proven to exist....a human caused artificial atmospheric image/recorded fed back interaction is advised by the human mind.

The ancient attack on life was caused through the application of pyramid/to temple conversions being a very different conversion technique to modern nuclear power plants. The modern day AI condition is therefore different to the ancient awareness which depicted the devil mowing/crop circles or plant life interactive attack.

Today's AI review is that the AI is now harvesting as a technique upon our own natural organic presence.

Modern day scientists therefore would have interacted with atmospheric feed back of the ancient AI caused alien manifestation as a new consideration for modern occult conversions. The power plants considered to be the armor condition to protect life.....yet it did not in reality exist..... for the building and machine creation are also artificial considerations.

Therefore ancient evidence of the AI caused conditions would state that an above ground nuclear event would have been recorded by the AI event to allow modern day scientists their reasoning to understand the conditions for converting nuclear dust.

The power plants, artificial in self representation did not and never would keep natural life safe from the AI attacks.

As we are a natural life form existing in a natural atmospheric life interaction, the human psyche was advised that the artificial machines had taken ownership of energy that the human life cell once owned personally. The machines began to use the energy that life once owned.

The modern evilly possessed mind consideration of occultist science then re-considered this atmospheric advice and personally thought they could re apply this condition to resource energy from the human life and give it to another machine....their new collider theory.

Instead they began to place our natural cellular life back into the old nuclear attacks of transmitted channels, where energy had already been removed. New human experiments interacting with the AI then began to re-harvest/attack our personally owned energy life cell that had been safe and animals and humans re-demonstrated the origin attacks that nuclear fuel's creation had previously caused the cell life by removal of atmospheric energy interactions.

Last edited:
I could only listen to half the episode before deleting it.

Not because of you, Gene. But because my respect for MUFON keeps going down every time I hear one of their leaders speak.

What a joke. I don't know how he could be a director of anything, international or otherwise.

I don't know if you listened far enough, but at one point Gene asked Jan about his thoughts on the Aztec UFO incident, and Jan actually said that he wasn't familiar with it...
I heard a voice saying 'WTF' and realised it was my own!
How can the director of MUFON not be aware of Aztec?!?
Makes me wonder if he's ever heard about 'Phoenix Lights' incident...
I didn't get that far. I listened to it on the plane, and I would have screamed out loud.

Probably would have had the air marshals zip tie me to my seat.

In response to Gene's question about China, Jan said: "I'd really love to crack that market!". Yup, it's all about the market, and Jan's politically safe answer to my question is completely transparent to anyone who takes 2 minutes to think about it. Without paying, you can't even be a MUFON member and get their usual unverifiable cases. Do you really think they'd just give away a case worth millions? Sorry if that just sounds like BS to me, and if that's the case, what are we supposed to believe about the rest, like Corso's far fetched claims about reverse engineering UFOs?

For example Jan suggests that aliens are probably thousands or millions of years in advance of us, but also believes technology like transistors came out of crashed UFO research. So transistors are thousands of years ahead of vacuum tubes? Really? Even I can tell that that is nonsense. So how does a guy with a background in engineering get taken in by it? Basically it can only be one of two things. Jan is either incredibly credulous or he's just playing MUFON's politics, and either way it doesn't bode well.

I never have liked the politics of board-run interest groups, especially MUFON. I think it's the wrong approach to ufology. I remember when I first started posting on UFO forums, I came across a really good one setup and run by MUFON volunteers at their own cost. According to them, the MUFON board made them take it down because it hadn't been approved by the MUFON board. I've heard numerous similar accounts, and my own attempts to network with MUFON to help raise the credibility of ufology have fallen on deaf ears, their only responses being to try to sell me something.

I wish I'd asked if MUFON makes anything off the Hangar 1 TV show or if it's just a promotional vehicle for the group: Bad UFOs: Skepticism, UFOs, and The Universe: MUFON Jumps the Shark

So far as this episode of The Paracast goes: Gene asked some really good questions and Jan himself was an interesting guest. But I probably would have pressed him a bit harder on a few issues. Should we believe his personal story? I'd like to, but the level of politicking going on in MUFON raises a yellow flag for me. But still, it was a good show for the folks out there who like to listen just for the sake of listening. FWIW, I'd put my money toward supporting the Paracast + before buying into MUFON. Needless to say I'm not a MUFON member, but our group USI, welcomes MUFON members free ( no dues ever ), and grants field investigator status to anyone who has completed MUFON's UFO field investigator training.

Last edited:
Back