• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Not A Drill: SETI Finds Possible Alien Signal

Wright makes a good point, I'm sure a number of people will dismiss this news out of hand since we've had some false alarms in the past. Personally, I can't help but be interested because of the potential a discovery like this has to shake things up. It's one thing to believe life is out there, or coming here, it's quite another to know for sure, IMO.

I wonder, if this turns out to be true, if it will even have an effect on the outcome of the election. Think about it, would you really want a racist xenophobe like Donald Trump to be America's ambassador to an advanced race of ET's? Hell, I'd choose Steven Greer before I chose Trump.

Wright makes a good point, I'm sure a number of people will dismiss this news out of hand since we've had some false alarms in the past. Personally, I can't help but be interested because of the potential a discovery like this has to shake things up. It's one thing to believe life is out there, or coming here, it's quite another to know for sure, IMO.

I wonder, if this turns out to be true, if it will even have an effect on the outcome of the election. Think about it, would you really want a racist xenophobe like Donald Trump to be America's ambassador to an advanced race of ET's? Hell, I'd choose Steven Greer before I chose Trump.

The Choice Couldn't Be More Clear !

upload_2016-8-29_17-13-17.png

Back