• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Nick Redfern's New book + Show

Anaximander

Skilled Investigator
Hey Guys,

Did you hear Nick Redfern has a new book out?

Well I just found out. It is called : 'What is NASA Hiding? The NASA Conspiracies' (Amazon.ca: nick redfern what is nasa hiding adventures unlimited)

I would like to see Don get Nick on to do a show about it, but until then we shall have to suffice with this one podcast where Nick is interviewed regarding his new book. Check it out:

http://bewitchinghour.podomatic.com/enclosure/2010-12-02T11_40_13-08_00.mp3

(Heads up - the hosts are women. I know some of us like to put on the radio to escape the sweet harping sound of a woman's voice, so be warned. It is also 55mb too.)

These girls have their own show called Reign Radio.

Here is a link to some of their shows. If the one with Nick is any sign, the other ones should be good too:

PodOmatic | Podcast - REIGN RADIO with KimmiJae & Jody

Link to their site on the Para-X network:

Reign Radio

Hey Guys,

Did you hear Nick Redfern has a new book out?

I would like to see Don get Nick on to do a show about it, but until then we shall have to suffice with this one podcast where Nick is interviewed regarding his new book. Check it out:

http://bewitchinghour.podomatic.com/enclosure/2010-12-02T11_40_13-08_00.mp3

(Heads up - the hosts are women. I know some of us like to put on the radio to escape the sweet harping sound of a woman's voice, so be warned. It is also 55mb too.)

These girls have their own show called Reign Radio.

Here is a link to some of their shows. If the one with Nick is any sign, the other ones should be good too:

PodOmatic | Podcast - REIGN RADIO with KimmiJae & Jody

Link to their site on the Para-X network:

Reign Radio

His publisher just sent me a copy and I am reading it now. FYI.

Decker

Back