• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Nick Cook, James Goodall, and Bill Sweetman

cottonzway

I was saying boo-urns
I wanted to suggest these three men to try and get on the show. It is not talked about enough in the UFO field on what is actually or speculated to be "our own" that is not based off any possible "technololgy" that may or may not have been used from some of the sightings over the years. '

These three guests are men who have wrote about aerospace technology for years and would give a good insight on the topic in general. Any of them (or as many as you could get) would make excellent guests on the show.

Been suggesting Nick Cook for a while. (as have others). He would make a great guest IMO. The issue of whether or not we humans have anti-grav right now is beyond fascinating and is a topic I could happily explore on a daily basis.

So yeah, Nick Cook would be an awesome guest.

Not really sure how easy he is to track down, or whether hes even interested in doing interviews for that matter. The only interview I have ever heard him do was with 'American Anti Gravity'... and that was a few years ago.

Back