• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

News about Robert Lancaster

Ankhes

Skilled Investigator
Just in case some people here are interested and didn't know, Robert (of StopSylviaBrowne.com) suffered a stroke recently. Here is a link to the JREF page and the top 2 stickied topics are about how he is doing and updates from his wife, Susan. They have received many offers of assistance and well wishing, but a few more certainly wouldn't hurt!

http://forums.randi.org/forumdisplay.php?f=7

Robert is getting better and responding by nods and shakes of his head. They are optimistic about his recovering and remaining "Robert." Just thought some of you might like to know. His wife Susan and his family are really hanging in there. And they are warning Sylvia Browne and others that the fight to stop them is not over!

Robert is getting better and responding by nods and shakes of his head. They are optimistic about his recovering and remaining "Robert." Just thought some of you might like to know. His wife Susan and his family are really hanging in there. And they are warning Sylvia Browne and others that the fight to stop them is not over!

Thats really good to hear. We need more people like Robert Lancaster ... there are far too many people out there getting away with scams and hoaxes, and making money out of grieving relatives who have lost loved ones.

Hope he returns to some sort of normality soon. Best wishes to Robert and his family ...

schtick

Now this will sound bad and I don't mean it that way. But, why do we need more people like Mr. Lancaster? I've got enough sense to see that Sylvia is a moneymaking machine. :eek: Lord if it's not the religious trying to save you or the atheist trying to rescue you it's the skeptics (which should not be atheist or believer)trying to protect you. :p Hope he gets better. Then I hope he gets a life! 8)

Now this will sound bad and I don't mean it that way. But, why do we need more people like Mr. Lancaster? I've got enough sense to see that Sylvia is a moneymaking machine. :eek: Lord if it's not the religious trying to save you or the atheist trying to rescue you it's the skeptics (which should not be atheist or believer)trying to protect you. :p Hope he gets better. Then I hope he gets a life! 8)

Yeaass ... well unfortunately there's a hell of a lot of people out there who haven't got your facility for noticing charlatans when you see them.

I think that the world would be a much better place if there were more people like Mr Lancaster who would be willing to fight such predators/parasites like Sylvia Browne. But then again maybe I need to get a life also.:cool:

I received an email yesterday telling me about Robert. Sorry I didn't know about his situation and I hope you he gets better.

But because of this his domain ownership has lapsed and some tit has bought it and is more favourable to shitbag Browne.

So the new URL to Robert's site is http://www.stopsylvia.com

I have never been one to pay a lot of attention to the Sylvia Browne's of the world, and had never heard of Mr. Lancaster until recently. I ended up spending a couple of hours reading through the posts on his website. He has definitely been on a mission, hasn't he?! :) I wish him a speedy recovery!

Back