• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

New York Times : "The Pentagon's Mysterious UFO Program" (plus DeLonge's new website/videos)

uforadio

Paranormal Adept
Here is a new MSNBC interview with Ralph Blumenthal regarding NY Times Article. Just aired. My capture and edit and it is available here:

It seems that tomorrow TV media wave will become more active (first working day of the week too). I'll try to get as much I can as soon I am home after work. I have received some schedules and channels.

Best wishes.

Came across this reddit thread which also see the DeLonge juggernaut as a cash grab, but this writer involves John Podesta in the mix as well.

Breaking Down the Recent UFO News & Events • r/conspiracy

So what's happening? This is where John Podesta comes into play. Podesta, who has his own history of UFO interest, featured prominently in his Wikileaks e-mail, documented contact with Tom Delonge and has been repeatedly promoting Tom Delonge's company via Twitter. I think it seems reasonable that Delonge's team heard about the DoD UFO program being declassified prior to it's declassification, and used this as a platform to provide entertainment, and a fictional backstory to the program.

John Podesta, in previous emails, has been shown to have direct contact with journalists, publications, specifically the publications that have been promoting Delonge's story. The NY Times, Politico, CNN, FoxNews is involved now as well.

Does it not seem reasonable this is just an opportunistic cash-grab? The program was real, and declassified, although it did little except server as a tax-haven/slush-fund/whatever, and likely did no legitimate research. Delonge's company TTSA jumped on this opportunity, as they already purportedly have $2 million in funding from outside investors, put together the video, the Elizonda backstory, and used their media contacts to make it all happen; completely unrelated to the Pentagon program.

Just my 2 cents, feel free to debunk. I'd love for aliens to be real too.

tl;dr: Tom Delonge is capitalizing on actual program disclosure, but anything related to him is solely for entertainment purposes to promote his company and using his media connections w/ Podesta to promote it.

Back