• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

New Online Course on the Paranormal: Ask Joshua P. Warren

Gene Steinberg

Forum Super Hero
Staff member
Paranormal investigator Joshua P. Warrenis producing a live, interactive paranormal investigator certification course covering spirits, UFOs, cryptids, ESP, magick and more.

This is certainly an interesting twist on the goal of training people to investigate such phenomena.

You can find more information on his work at: The Official Website Of Joshua P Warren Paranormal Investigator Broadcaster and Author

We'll be recording this episode on Thursday, January 26, beginning at 11 AM Arizona time.

I don't know whether to be shocked or amused that the Paracast would feature a guest of such awesome incredibility as Warren. Here is my question:

Joshua,
How are you qualified to sell the thing you are selling tonight? Please tell us some of the other ways you have monetized the paranormal, and how this is different from Greer (or even PT Barnum) who seems to pray on the credulity of others? What is a "radionics box/wishing machine," and how does it work?

Thanks much,

CuCullen

We do discuss the radionics box in a couple of segments on the show, and I challenged Joshua to send me one to test, which he says he will likely do. I'll update when it happens.

Back