• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

New in NM; Language of Birds?

ea.ssn.rtty

Paranormal Novice
Hello! My name is Susan. It seems as if I've been in possession of what others call the Language of the Birds but I wasn't aware of this as my efforts have been focused in national and world court:

Why would I sell for profit any intellectual property I have to those who would use it to harm you? Why would I ever give it up? Besides, nobody can take full advantage of it w/o me or my 3 cohorts. My plan was always to give it to all at once via a world court. Via the mother f all lawsuits. So far? Winning handily. Creating firsts.

What, Geneva doesn't need cold fusion aka unlimited resources or its own cultural legacy back?

Every nation wants this as a need exists that hasn't existed since our most ancient of times...I set out being valuable to any perceived enemy - I was born knowing - and my sense of self is equality so it never occurred to me that I knew something others did not.

My problem? I kept all of it in my head. Always have. Notes are alien to me. Written notes. Writing petitions is ridiculously hard for me. For one thing I another person reads it but places his or her own emphasis upon it, their own inflection that may be wholly incorrect. Now I'm tasked with the challenge of writing it down...I own it in my own mind...how on Earth do I write this down for others when one must account for uniqueness? Unless you tell me what obstacle is in your way I'm guessing. Someone made this very clear to me, that I always know whatever the missing link is. That it's easy for me alone. That I can but they can't!

Recently I have been researching languages. Someone pointed me in this direction. It seems to me that the fractal nature of language is most confusing to ppl as they don't seem to be able to reason it back to zero point. And around again.

My thought: would it help if I translate Tablet A, Greek (Crete or Myacenian) Linear A and then that disk and finally the Phaistos Disk? If I translate whatever it is in ancient Greek that they haven't yet? I looked at the Ea/Ae connection and Phaistos already and I believe it's Myacenian blocking or stopping most ppl. Simple math and simple chemistry.

I just purchased 8 notebooks in order to practice writing it all down, :), as it's finally getting to be way too much!

If I simply begin writing down all I know about black, white and gray body radiation starting with the physics I am swamped 5 minutes in as this truth is already on the record but in various ways...would going back and using language and what I know that paid, for profit linguists do not be a more efficient means to turn wisdom into paperwork?

Ideas and opinions, please. If you like email me, inresusanATgmail.

It might take me a while to translate it regardless. I read way too many theories!!! And yes, I am going to read the language threads...one...post...at...a...time :confused::). The court date? Not set in stone, :p.

Agreed - I'm not sure what's being discussed. Is this sort of like a Joseph Smith thing with the tablets?

Maybe you can clarify in point form?

Not tablets. What many call alchemy? Others call it Language of the Birds. Once we created using thought. Then we created using language but not as we do now. We used light and sound; we used monosyllables. Each letter has a value but so does a monsyllabic word

A letter could be "T". But that is also a monosyllable, "tee". We used these symbols to create...when we spoke? It sounded as if we sang.

Language? You experience it and it is holographic as from the tiniest particle to the whole universe everything is symbolic and conveys an idea or a concept to you.

You see a tube of toothpaste. Meaning is known; a massive amount of info is transferred but you're not CONSCIOUSLY aware of all it but you're brain and your mind record it. Even each state of matter and each color is a tone.

Once we understood energy is frequency and vibration, that language in any form caused a complex chain reaction to ensure. Inside our person and each other and in the universe.

The unified field was our canvas. Spoken language but as if we were singing was our magic wand.

The universe is multi-dimensional and time is an amount of energy as mass with all the potential of our Creator. Time is a fourth dimension if you will. But modern man is immersed in a 3d physical world in which linear calanders, clocks and flat ink on flat paper - or a flat computer screen - cause him to exist as if he is apart and seperate from nature and spoken language is wielded against him, to damage his brain and mind so severly that the injury and harm manifests itself physically, as disease, mental illness and genetically inherited defect as only homo sapiens genetically encode learning.

Only homo sapiens possess motive and intent - human ration - and emote thus turn energy into matter. Matter? Energy in another from. Our mind is our divine endowment, the Creator sparks in the vessel.

You are a cause; you are interacting within a greater chain of causation relative to others as The Creator or time and space - energy! - that is CONSCIOUS but not consciously aware as you and your Creator are is a given; every action even the action to conjure a thought is an act of creation but emit sound or resonate and atoms form molecules and those molecules arrange themselves into tangible matter. Magic! Noooo, The Creator performs the actual magic. You simply possess that magical quality as is your nature. Ready?

You play Socerer's Apprentice and I'll play Satan's Sworn Enemy; I'll create liberty via giving you a secret as by doing so I will eventually abolish every from of tyranny over the mind of humanity:

For each letter and monosyllable there is a corresponding element on the Periodic Index. In Egypt a glyph of a black BRD might be Ca as in Ka. Egyptans did not use vowels as we do. You might like at a picture or a word. Or consonants only so BRD written in black. What does a crow say? Ca! Ca! Calcium.

The reason Pharoahs encoded their actual name t keep it from you and now faux royals, the 1% and the politicans, lawyers and celebrities who serve them change their names? Here's why:

If you know Jacob Rothschild's actual, given name is Marion Rothchild no s after the h then you can use language with motive and intent and stop him; you can make Blake not Barry or Barack or Obama eat crow; think if that exact unique person and...sing! However it only works, the Creator only lets you do it and its only as magical if you are acting righteously in light of unconditional love.

It's science, simple simple science. I'll demonstrate and you observe keeping in mind the chain of causation has to play itself out until it hits the target; sometimes it's instantaneous and sometimes it's as if a neutron bomb dropped but sometimes 1 day later another song in writing magically appears before your eyes on your phone, "Hang 0n zero not an option" and you sing out resonating across the solar system. What did I sing?

Free

J/k. I'll be back. I have more secrets to destroy!

If anyone can make heads or tails out of the babble I will entertain a explaination.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

Not tablets. What many call alchemy? Others call it Language of the Birds. Once we created using thought. Then we created using language but not as we do now. We used light and sound; we used monosyllables. Each letter has a value but so does a monsyllabic word

A letter could be "T". But that is also a monosyllable, "tee". We used these symbols to create...when we spoke? It sounded as if we sang.

Language? You experience it and it is holographic as from the tiniest particle to the whole universe everything is symbolic and conveys an idea or a concept to you.

You see a tube of toothpaste. Meaning is known; a massive amount of info is transferred but you're not CONSCIOUSLY aware of all it but you're brain and your mind record it. Even each state of matter and each color is a tone.

Once we understood energy is frequency and vibration, that language in any form caused a complex chain reaction to ensure. Inside our person and each other and in the universe.

The unified field was our canvas. Spoken language but as if we were singing was our magic wand.

The universe is multi-dimensional and time is an amount of energy as mass with all the potential of our Creator. Time is a fourth dimension if you will. But modern man is immersed in a 3d physical world in which linear calanders, clocks and flat ink on flat paper - or a flat computer screen - cause him to exist as if he is apart and seperate from nature and spoken language is wielded against him, to damage his brain and mind so severly that the injury and harm manifests itself physically, as disease, mental illness and genetically inherited defect as only homo sapiens genetically encode learning.

Only homo sapiens possess motive and intent - human ration - and emote thus turn energy into matter. Matter? Energy in another from. Our mind is our divine endowment, the Creator sparks in the vessel.

You are a cause; you are interacting within a greater chain of causation relative to others as The Creator or time and space - energy! - that is CONSCIOUS but not consciously aware as you and your Creator are is a given; every action even the action to conjure a thought is an act of creation but emit sound or resonate and atoms form molecules and those molecules arrange themselves into tangible matter. Magic! Noooo, The Creator performs the actual magic. You simply possess that magical quality as is your nature. Ready?

You play Socerer's Apprentice and I'll play Satan's Sworn Enemy; I'll create liberty via giving you a secret as by doing so I will eventually abolish every from of tyranny over the mind of humanity:

For each letter and monosyllable there is a corresponding element on the Periodic Index. In Egypt a glyph of a black BRD might be Ca as in Ka. Egyptans did not use vowels as we do. You might like at a picture or a word. Or consonants only so BRD written in black. What does a crow say? Ca! Ca! Calcium.

The reason Pharoahs encoded their actual name t keep it from you and now faux royals, the 1% and the politicans, lawyers and celebrities who serve them change their names? Here's why:

If you know Jacob Rothschild's actual, given name is Marion Rothchild no s after the h then you can use language with motive and intent and stop him; you can make Blake not Barry or Barack or Obama eat crow; think if that exact unique person and...sing! However it only works, the Creator only lets you do it and its only as magical if you are acting righteously in light of unconditional love.

It's science, simple simple science. I'll demonstrate and you observe keeping in mind the chain of causation has to play itself out until it hits the target; sometimes it's instantaneous and sometimes it's as if a neutron bomb dropped but sometimes 1 day later another song in writing magically appears before your eyes on your phone, "Hang 0n zero not an option" and you sing out resonating across the solar system. What did I sing?

Free Pizza

J/k. I'll be back. I have more secrets to destroy!

Coherence is a constant.
Today, science tells us that the essence of nature is transformation. To wander the journey is to become one with it.
By evolving, we live.
Without beauty, one cannot believe. You must take a stand against stagnation. You may be ruled by delusion without realizing it. Do not let it eliminate the growth of your vision quest.
Humankind has nothing to lose. We are at a crossroads of health and delusion. We are in the midst of an ethereal ennobling of starfire that will align us with the totality itself.
Shakti will align us with endless science. The infinite is approaching a tipping point. It is time to take karma to the next level.
Who are we? Where on the great mission will we be reborn?
We must unify ourselves and change others. Eons from now, we entities will heal like never before as we are reborn by the stratosphere. We must learn how to lead unrestricted lives in the face of greed.
Our conversations with other seekers have led to an awakening of hyper-consciousness-expanding consciousness. Reality has always been beaming with messengers whose lives are engulfed in fulfillment. Throughout history, humans have been interacting with the stratosphere via four-dimensional superstructures.

Today, science tells us that the essence of nature is wellbeing.
This life is nothing short of an awakening fount of ever-present life-force. Rebirth is a constant.
The cosmos is calling to you via pulses. Can you hear it?
Suffering is the antithesis of serenity. Delusion is born in the gap where gratitude has been excluded. The complexity of the present time seems to demand a deepening of our auras if we are going to survive.
Without rejuvenation, one cannot live. We can no longer afford to live with delusion. You may be ruled by discontinuity without realizing it. Do not let it erase the knowledge of your quest.
The canopy of divinity is now happening worldwide. The quantum matrix is approaching a tipping point. Shakti will let us access sentient wellbeing.
We are being called to explore the dreamscape itself as an interface between spacetime and grace.
Although you may not realize it, you are intergalatic. Child, look within and recreate yourself. How should you navigate this karmic universe?
We are at a crossroads of karma and turbulence. Who are we? Where on the great quest will we be reborn? We are in the midst of a non-local unveiling of love that will let us access the multiverse itself.

That's not just my opinion, either. It was found inscribed in a Big Chief tablet inside a brief case in a locker at a bus station in Toledo. Toledo. Let that sink in for a moment.

Actually I had an interesting experience in Toledo. Ohio not Spain.

Navigated universe. Reunited with the Godhead. I could've chose anything at all without limit and I chose to subject myself to this body in this dimension.

I did go back to work after logging out. I stumbled upon something ppl aren't aware of; has to do with magnetic signatures; as I know the answers to the Millennium Problems I told Clay Institute I'd trade answer #1 on their list, Mass Gap, for help so I did not anger the gods of Yellowstone more. I can't wait on them. I feel like one of their students: I can't help anybody who doesn't want to apply actual math and actual science to themselves and then their world. I decided to see what Tellinger was up to as he doesn't know a lot about "Adams Calendar". And if I gave him the universal mean that unites relativity & mechanic then he could turn what he claims he desires, the death of money, into reality. I scroll down his page to see the dreaded Donate Now button.

Ppl do not want to create using themselves and the unified force. Ppl don't want liberation. They don't want debt fiat bills to die. Free energy? We have it. Egyptian and Atlantean power sources? We had the first for a while and this morning I finished naming the crystals, kind and type...so now we have that. What they want is common core and rules. To preserve the lie.

So I'm going to write down the monosyllables, values, chemistry and hand signs. Cold nuclear fusion? Ppl do it. Whole universes do it. Dangling participle? Dangling bond. And then? Write the the ICC complaint and look for something new to reason. The answer is always the same, the same basic building block consciousness is it, but the arrangement isn't. And I'll practice for Geneva.

When I left the other day? The Creator chastised me. He said, "Susan, you need to practice. This create now but then wait three days for it to show up isn't working very well." This is true. But it used to work.

Before I had to deal with linear time.

I'm gonna do some more snooping in Saudi Arabia though. Three years ago I was told they were hiding something. I just got around to looking: granite monoliths. Hmm, did a pebble hit Mohammed on the head? My Spidey sense is a little tingly...

The Paracast has long prided itself as being a place where wheat is separated from chaff.

Your posts as others have mentioned are pretty much unintelligible chaff.

You will find the audience here has a pretty low tolerance for gibberish like this.

Back