• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

New Dr. Brandenburg show up

I have listened to about three fourths of this show. Dr. Brandenberg brings up some very interesting information on Mars. One thing seems certain, NASA and JPL seem to to inhabited by a nest of backbiting scientists and administrators.

The one drawback at the moment is that this book isn't due to be released until Feb. 2015.

Hi Dave. The book is available now from what I understand by the publisher ... AdventuresUnlimitedPress.com and our own Chris O'Brien can give you all the details.

Decker

Hi Dave. The book is available now from what I understand by the publisher ... AdventuresUnlimitedPress.com and our own Chris O'Brien can give you all the details.

Decker
Thanks Don, I was looking at Amazon for the release date.

Back