• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Need Information on UFO Investigator Butch Witkowski

mtnarts

Paranormal Novice
Hi Everyone,
I am a new member and was reading past Posts on UFO Investigator, Butch Witkowski. I was reading a post that was posted a few years back and said that he is not a real cop and has a criminal record. If anyone has information on this guy I would appreciate the info. I contacted him through the internet about UFO sightings and thought he was a UFO investigator in high regard with 26 years experience. Before, I trust anymore information to him I need the truth about him. I appreciate any information you can share with me.

Thanks again,

mtnarts2

Hi Everyone,
I am a new member and was reading past Posts on UFO Investigator, Butch Witkowski. I was reading a post that was posted a few years back and said that he is not a real cop and has a criminal record. If anyone has information on this guy I would appreciate the info. I contacted him through the internet about UFO sightings and thought he was a UFO investigator in high regard with 26 years experience. Before, I trust anymore information to him I need the truth about him. I appreciate any information you can share with me.

Thanks again,

mtnarts2

Start here: Been HAD...AGAIN!

Another thread I never knew existed. Thank you to the encyclopedic Mr. Ufology (and to Don for posting.)

I always wondered about the genesis of the Lovette case.

I just noticed this thread as I was scanning the titles and was going to respond with the link;

Been HAD...AGAIN!

BUT! .. someone beat me to it. This is why The Paracast is so great ... a real location for all kinds of information that has been stored and discussed over the years.

Decker

Back