• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

NASA Whistleblower: Alien Moon Cities Exist

Skymon876

Paranormal Adept
http://beforeitsnews.com/story/1091/566/NASA_Whistleblower:_Alien_Moon_Cities_Exist.html

Former National Aeronautics and Space Administration Data and Photo Control Department manager, Ken Johnston, who worked for the space agency's Lunar Receiving Laboratory during the Apollo missions has been fired for telling the truth.

Johnston asserts NASA knows astronauts discovered ancient alien cities and the remains of amazingly advanced machinery on the Moon. Some of the technology can manipulate gravity.

He says the agency ordered a cover-up and forced him to participate in it.

kenjohnstonnasa-speakingatjpl.jpg

Maybe that's why NASA hasn't gone to the moon since the 70's - the technology they found on the moon is too advanced for their liking. :)
Seriously, I'd love that there were pyramids on the moon or even a monolith like in "2001: a space odyssey" but, as you say in the US, that dog don't hunt.

After watching 'Apollo 18', which actually makes the idea seem like total bullshit ( the movie is shit well), I'm still more than ever convinced that there are 'anomalous' things on the moon those that have the means to see don't tell us about.

Johnston has been recycling this same story for years. He's part of Richard Hoagland's "Enterprise Mission" team. You guys are aware he's a fraud just like Hoagland---right?

Johnston has been recycling this same story for years. He's part of Richard Hoagland's "Enterprise Mission" team. You guys are aware he's a fraud just like Hoagland---right?

I don't get what you're saying. Are you telling us he wasn't the Data and Photo Control Department manager? Fraud implies that he is misrepresenting himself or the situation rather than being honestly mistaken. Certainly, anyone associated with Hoagland is highly suspect of having questionable judgement.

I don't get what you're saying. Are you telling us he wasn't the Data and Photo Control Department manager? Fraud implies that he is misrepresenting himself or the situation rather than being honestly mistaken. Certainly, anyone associated with Hoagland is highly suspect of having questionable judgement.

Yes, I am saying that he wasn't the Data and Photo Control Department Manager. Don't even worry about trying to prove that Johnston held this position. Start with trying to verify that such a job title even existed outside of this story. You won't be able to.

In terms of being a fraud, I don't think he's honestly mistaken about NASA forcing him to participate in a cover-up. I think he's consciously lying about this. This is more than a case of being guilty by association. Are we to believe that a man who's allegedly capable enough to work in such a highly responsible position for NASA would closely align (not just casual association) himself with an individual like Richard Hoagland from 1996 until today without realizing that Hoagland is a fraud and arguably the worst person to use as a platform for getting a story of such magnitude out to the public?

Yes, I am saying that he wasn't the Data and Photo Control Department Manager. Don't even worry about trying to prove that Johnston held this position. Start with trying to verify that such a job title even existed outside of this story. You won't be able to.

In terms of being a fraud, I don't think he's honestly mistaken about NASA forcing him to participate in a cover-up. I think he's consciously lying about this. This is more than a case of being guilty by association. Are we to believe that a man who's allegedly capable enough to work in such a highly responsible position for NASA would closely align (not just casual association) himself with an individual like Richard Hoagland from 1996 until today without realizing that Hoagland is a fraud and arguably the worst person to use as a platform for getting a story of such magnitude out to the public?

I looked that up Lauren, and that job title only seems to bring up UFO related sites, the first hit is actually "The Living Moon.". There no news at all of NASA ever firing him.

The living moon is a good site for documents and articles.

If you can't bring yourself to use the site just because a couple of kooks have their own area there, you gotta consider that you might not be cut out for this ufo shit. It gets alot worse that thelivingmoon - google Alfred Webre. Unlike Lear, this guy isn't just trolling and he ain't alone.

*And that Johnston fellow never released those images he said he would. And the ones he did release sucked ass. He claimed that the images he gave to a university to hold onto went missing or something.

Thanks for clarifying that.

Back