• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

NASA shuts down live Space Station feed as 'mysterious UFO enters atmosphere'...

Ok, but why are they shutting down the feed when these strange objects fly by? Why not just leave the feed on and then it wouldn't be highlighted as a "coverup"?

Ok, but why are they shutting down the feed when these strange objects fly by? Why not just leave the feed on and then it wouldn't be highlighted as a "coverup"?

I went the other way to be honest You see this story every few months or so so if UFO kept dropping in unannounced or someone is asleep at the switch and late to cut the feed, why wouldn't this feed just be kept off, it's not like NASA is obligated to the public to show it. After a while my feeling is that the thinking would be "screw it we aren't going to be able to keep this up" . It's almost like we are being led by the nose but any logical reason for doing this escapes me.

NASA states:

"The International Space Station regularly passes out of range of the Tracking and Data Relay Satellites (TDRS) used to send and receive video, voice and telemetry from the station.

For video, whenever we lose signal (video comes down on our higher bandwidth, called KU), the cameras will show a blue screen (indicating no signal) or a preset video slate, depending on where you are watching the feed.

No unidentifiable objects have been seen from the ISS. Reflections from station windows, the spacecraft structure itself or lights from Earth commonly appear as artifacts in photos and videos from the orbiting laboratory, just as reflections often appear in pictures taken on Earth."

Did NASA Cut Space Station Video Feed When UFO Was Entering Earth's Atmosphere?

Back