• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

NASA discovers unidentified rover on Mars

FrakkeVanAkke

Paranormal Novice
NASA discovers unidentified rover on Mars . Image taken by the MRO is showing an unkown rover in the Syrtis Major region. None of the European, Russian, Chinese or NASA rovers ever landed in that area.

Afbeelding3.png

Your YT video linked to the group of videos at this link:

Frank Van Asch

I'm unable to account for the possible 'mystery rover' you interpret in the MRO image you linked in your OP and would be interested in reading others' attempts to account for what appears there. Can you link us to other discussions of this image?

Also, would you identify [and can you post a link to] the source of the music you use in the first two of the three videos posted in the link above? Thanks.

No doubt you would cover your betting chances and have two for the price of one reminds me of the movie CONTACT and exciting if NASA had more than one rover on Mars. Maybe time for another Dr Brandenburg interview and current space developments hey Jim?

I would love it to be true but, no, sorry. It's a Minecraft-resolution bright blue blob. Where are the tyre tracks, for example?

I would love it to be true but, no, sorry. It's a Minecraft-resolution bright blue blob. Where are the tyre tracks, for example?

True, but did you look at the Original image ? it's the only bright white object in this entire region, and did you allready look-up were spirit rover is ? you can still see it standing, but all tyre tracks are erased by now... maybe same situation ?

Could be anything like a jettisoned probe part we had several probes crash you may have a picture of one. Intresting nonethe less. Get a list of crashed probes to eliminate this possibly.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

True, but did you look at the Original image ? it's the only bright white object in this entire region, and did you allready look-up were spirit rover is ? you can still see it standing, but all tyre tracks are erased by now... maybe same situation ?
It's interesting for sure and great that you picked it up. I just think that it's a leap of faith to turn a squarish block of pixels into a mystery rover. We need more data, i.e. several better resolution images. On the mundane side, it could be ice, or a salt pan, or a quartz-rich outcropping reflecting the sun, or outgassing from geothermal activity, or a thousand other natural explanations. It could be the discarded heat shield from a previous mission. Alternatively it could be a secret Chinese instrument package spying on the Yanks or the covert rover you suggest. It could be Lord Lucan's tent, or a bust of Stanton Friedman chiselled Mount-Rushmore-style into a mountainside by Zeta Reticullans in recognition of his PR work. My personal view - and I'm prepared to go on public record about this here in this forum - is that it's a statue of Elvis. End of the day, it's a bunch of pixels. We need a higher resolution image.

It's interesting for sure and great that you picked it up. I just think that it's a leap of faith to turn a squarish block of pixels into a mystery rover. We need more data, i.e. several better resolution images. On the mundane side, it could be ice, or a salt pan, or a quartz-rich outcropping reflecting the sun, or outgassing from geothermal activity, or a thousand other natural explanations. It could be the discarded heat shield from a previous mission. Alternatively it could be a secret Chinese instrument package spying on the Yanks or the covert rover you suggest. It could be Lord Lucan's tent, or a bust of Stanton Friedman chiselled Mount-Rushmore-style into a mountainside by Zeta Reticullans in recognition of his PR work. My personal view - and I'm prepared to go on public record about this here in this forum - is that it's a statue of Elvis. End of the day, it's a bunch of pixels. We need a higher resolution image.

could be a lot of things, true, we allready checked , Curiosity, opportunity, spirit, Beagle 2, and pathfinder, but these are all in other locations..... I have a problem with the explanation of salt, because of the shadow it leaves behind.. , It aint one of the Mariners either, cause they flew by... they didn't land. And that we need better images, well, can't argue with that, but we keep saying that for years, and I don't think thay will give us any better ones. The only strange thing about it, for me, is that NASA doesn't mension anything in it's caption on the image. I think we can all agree that a sinlge bright white object in an entire dark region, is possible not natural. you can see it from miles away. and to go back to the blurry images ? The image of the Beagle 2 rover they found, is the most blurry one of them all.. but people accept it with their eyes closed...
Afbeelding20.png

Have you check a list of crashed probes,

I made a video in the past about all the probes, satelites, landers etc.. sent to Mars by every country or organisation. Most probes flew by, the ones that crashed or landed are all found.. at least that's what NASA and ESA says, and offcourse, it can allways be some kind of part from a probe, they didn't discovered yet ... but according to NASA and ESA , they have found them all...

I made a video in the past about all the probes, satelites, landers etc.. sent to Mars by every country or organisation. Most probes flew by, the ones that crashed or landed are all found.. at least that's what NASA and ESA says, and offcourse, it can allways be some kind of part from a probe, they didn't discovered yet ... but according to NASA and ESA , they have found them all...
You did your homework well.i wish iwas highet res..

Back