• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

NASA busted ? Nobody seems able to explain this picture.

universeseeker

Skilled Investigator
NASA busted ? Nobody seems able to explain this picture of a tripod-like object next to Curiosity
Let us know what you think this can be.
the image was taken on Sol 1001 but is not showing in the curiosity image browser. The image is only visible on the MSL analystics notebook from NASA.

I have no final conclusion, but the obvious shadows make it look probable that it is a part of the vehicle.

marsrover.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
At first I also tought it was a part of the rover, but i couldn't figure out wich one, and it seems to stand on the ground, but that can of course be an optical illusion.

Back