• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

'Mystery Park' by Eerich Von Daniken

Artyom

Paranormal Maven
Couple years ago when I was reading famous Erich Von Daniken book I found that his initiative to open a park with exhibitions to present world wide mysteries like The Great Pyramids, Nasca Lines and so forth basically failed because of financial matters but fortunately the idea hasn't completely died off as I thought, check it out 'The Mystery Park'

I understand that it doesn't resemble Klaus Dona exhibitions, it is the park, which one of the main purpose to entertain people but still it's better then nothing:) Has anybody visited this park yet?

Back