1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY A PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of The Paracast, the exclusive After The Paracast podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, plus show transcripts, the new Paracast+ Video Channel, Classic Episodes and Special Features categories! We now offer lifetime memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://www.theparacast.com/introducing-the-paracast/

The Official Paracast Store is back! Check out our latest lineup of customized stuff at: The Official Paracast Store!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!
    Dismiss Notice

Music

Discussion in 'General Freewheeling Chit-Chat' started by ProphetofOccam, Jan 28, 2013.

1. kanakaris

kanakaris Paranormal Adept

I never knew this. Thanks

USI Calgary likes this.
  2. USI Calgary

USI Calgary J. Randall Murphy Staff Member

Home Page:
    Duckman is voiced ( superbly ) by Jason Alexander: Eric Duckman

3. Flatwoods

Flatwoods Paranormal Adept

Concert tickets - done
    Convention tickets - done
    Hotel reservations - done
    Here's the new trailer for KCON Los Angeles 2018, which I will be attending next weekend. Am I ready for all this? Hell no.

USI Calgary and Sand like this.
  4. Sand

Sand Paranormal Adept

I always enjoy traveling to hear music. Meeting and talking about the shows with other fans at the hotel, at the venue, at breakfast the morning after, or wherever else you might go. Sounds like you'll have a really good time.

A couple weeks ago I made my annual trek to Red Rocks in Colorado to see a weekend of shows by the band String Cheese Incident. A great live band who tap into a wide range of styles in their music.

Here's a post-weekend recap trailer:

Here's a fan shot video that captures some of the feel of it. I really like the climax to the improvised jam they do in this song:

Flatwoods and USI Calgary like this.
  5. Flatwoods

Flatwoods Paranormal Adept

Back from KCON 2018, what an experience! One day of it was all I could handle, but even with the long lines, sky-high concession stand prices and such, the concert itself was amazing. The artists performing at the Staples Center arena Saturday night were MOMOLAND, Mia, Ailee, Dynamic Duo and Crush, Davichi, Goldenchild, Twice, and Wanna One. Typically, whenever I attend KCON I try to study up on any artists I'm unfamiliar with beforehand, but in the case of Davichi I ran out of time to do that. So I was pleasantly surprised by the amazing set this duo performed at the concert. Here's the video.

Another notable performance; Twice's Jihyo, Momo, and Tzuyu did a special Beyonce cover.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2018 at 4:20 AM
    Sand likes this.
  6. USI Calgary

USI Calgary J. Randall Murphy Staff Member

Home Page:
    And now for something completely different ...
    Harvey Mason: 3RD DEGREE

Last edited: Aug 14, 2018 at 9:50 PM
    Sand likes this.
  7. Creepy Green Light

Creepy Green Light Paranormal Adept

ex U.S. Naval Combat Aircrewman - both Gulf Wars

Sand and USI Calgary like this.
  8. kanakaris

kanakaris Paranormal Adept

Excellent!