• SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY A PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of The Paracast, the exclusive After The Paracast podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, plus show transcripts, the new Paracast+ Video Channel, Classic Episodes and Special Features categories! We now offer lifetime memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://www.theparacast.com/plus/

The Official Paracast Store is back! Check out our latest lineup of customized stuff at: The Official Paracast Store!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Music

Gene Steinberg

Forum Super Hero
Staff member
Recent performance of Procol Harum's "Conquistador" featuring lead singer Gary Brooker and accompanied by Jack Bruce on bass and Peter Frampton on lead guitar as presented before one of Ringo Starr's "All Star Band" concerts.

Impressive how Brooker's voice has held up so well. He does great even on recent performances.

Ofaebtas

Skilled Investigator
Thank you, Chris, for sharing your original music.

Here's a snippet from one of my "projects"

I feel it might be "too metal" for rock fans, and "not really metal" for the metal fans. Plus, it's not as "flashy" as far as instrumentals go in those two "genres." So, I don't know. It's just what came out at the time.

EDIT: sorry for that ad-like nature, and low quality graphics of the first one, but I haven't uploaded the full songs to Youtube etc as of yet. (not sure if I will)

Last edited:

Flatwoods

Paranormal Maven
Life in an 8-bit universe. When the flying saucer appeared in the background during Jimin's rap section, my first thought was "Hello Gulf Breeze UFO! Where 'ya been?"