• SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY A PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of The Paracast, the exclusive After The Paracast podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, plus show transcripts, the new Paracast+ Video Channel, Classic Episodes and Special Features categories! We now offer lifetime memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://www.theparacast.com/plus/

The Official Paracast Store is back! Check out our latest lineup of customized stuff at: The Official Paracast Store!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Music

Flatwoods

Paranormal Maven

Just passing this along in case anyone's interested. The dates have been announced for KCON 2018 - the Newark NJ convention/concerts are June 23 and 24, and the Los Angeles one is August 10-13. I attended last year's LA concert and it was quite a show. Not sure if I'll attend this year but I'm waiting to see which artists will participate.

Just passing this along in case anyone's interested. The dates have been announced for KCON 2018 - the Newark NJ convention/concerts are June 23 and 24, and the Los Angeles one is August 10-13. I attended last year's LA concert and it was quite a show. Not sure if I'll attend this year but I'm waiting to see which artists will participate.
Right up the road from me. Now if they had something like this but with artists like Deadmau5, Eric Prydz, etc. I would proll go :)

Flatwoods

Paranormal Maven
A little more information on the group in the video above:

22/7 is new a Japanese Seiyu idol group. Seiyu idols are voice actors, and in the case of 22/7 they are an actual, permanent group of idol voice actors for anime music videos (I've been told that motion capture is involved, but I'm not sure how much) The video below serves as a short introduction:

One of the members of 22/7 is a bilingual idol from Los Angeles named Sally Amaki, who's generated a small cult following on the internets.

Last edited:

Flatwoods

Paranormal Maven
Pristin are on a hiatus, but they have a new sub-unit called Pristin V. It's comprised of 5 members: Nayoung, Roa, Rena, Kyulkyung, and Eunwoo(thumbnail, in order). This is their debut video:

Last edited: