• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

MUFON talk recommendation

Bergen

Paranormal Maven
So i came over this talk the other day and its really good. The talk is in its majority about black projects but at the end he talks about UFOs. I would however recommend watching the whole thing. Oh, and the talk is given by Michael Schratt

"Michael Schratt (military aerospace historian) has lectured across the country on the subject of “Mystery Aircraft”, and classified propulsion systems buried deep within the military industrial complex. A recent guest speaker at the “OSHKOSH” AirVenture 2006/2007 event, (the world’s largest air show), Michael has developed a number of contacts who have had first hand experience dealing with classified “black programs”, including former USAF pilots, retired Naval personnel and aerospace engineers who have maintained a TOP SECRET Q “MAJIC” clearance. A private pilot and military aerospace historian, he currently works as an aerospace draftsman/researcher. "

So i came over this talk the other day and its really good. The talk is in its majority about black projects but at the end he talks about UFOs. I would however recommend watching the whole thing. Oh, and the talk is given by Michael Schratt
Generally a pretty good lecture, but a bit misleading in some areas, like electrochromatic panels for active camouflage, electrogravitic propulsion, and suggesting that some concept craft were actually built when there's is little or no evidence that they were. One particular bit of misinformation that should be cleared up is the suggestion that electrogravitic propulsion is a top secret supressed technology known only to black project engineers. This is patently false. Although it is hypothetically possible to apply it to aircraft, I've seen no verifiable evidence that it has, and I'm very skeptical that it could enhance propulsion and radar invisibility to the extent claimed.

Here is why I'm so skeptical: The term "electrogravitics" is a misleading term in and of itself, tracing its history back to the Biefeld-Brown Effect, which is actually a form of ionic propulsion that is well understood, to the point where small working models can be built by home hobbyists. Therefore antigravity has nothing to do with it, and the suggestion that it is a "suppressed technology" that could revolutionize the airline industry makes no sense. To prove this, here's a YouTube video on how to make your own working model out of aluminum foil and balsa wood. If people can do this at home, I'm sure the folks at Boeing must know about it ...

Homemade Ioncraft Lifter

Last edited:
Back