• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

"MUFON Does The DeLonge" - Launches Crowdfunding Campaign

ChrisJohnsen

Paranormal Adept
MUFON IndieGoGo Campaign

Can anyone say they are really surprised by this development? Alien-Human hybrid see, Alien-Human hybrid do. After standing on the sidelines, post-To The Stars announcement, and watching DeLonge and company skillfully pluck over $2 million in a little over 30 days out of "true believer" rubes' pockets, by offering an "investment opportunity," MUFON has launched an IndieGoGo crowdfunding campaign to raise $75K to support more UFO/ET "research." If you donate at their lowest "Rocketeer" tier ($25) you actually get "The Ultimate Guide To The Secret Space Program." Score! It must be FULL of science!

From the site:
"Make up your own mind... Is there a secret space program? In 2017, we gathered everyone with something to present on the topic. It was our most explosive symposium ever. This book contains chapters contributed by all of the speakers at the event. Over 260 pages, hundreds of photographs and diagrams. Now YOU can decide."​

"Make up your own mind..." "...we gathered everyone with something to present on the topic..." "Now YOU can decide." I think we can ALL agree, there is nothing more SCIENTIFIC than that! I mean, we're ALL basically scientists ourselves, right? Therefore what I decide is just as valid as any "science" out there.

Also from the "Overview" section on the site:
Your support enables us to do MORE RESEARCH, uncover MORE ANSWERS, reach MORE PEOPLE, and deliver COMPELLING PROGRAMMING.​

I'd be curious to know what "answers" MUFON has provided us with over the last 50 years, other than the answer to "What does a poorly-run, scientifically devoid, intellectually bankrupt, self-important, ongoing joke of an organization look like?" I don't recall Harzan sharing any of those "answers" during his latest visit to The Paracast.

Back