• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Mr Nick Cook

Hi folks,
Found this documentary very interesting and most probably already been posted but newbies might find interesting,

Maybe a interview guest for Paracast?

Peace not War,
BF

Thanks for posting. Havent seen it but will watch it tonite.

It one of the Best Documentaries I have seen made about the Subject of UFO's. Personally, I am not convinced Nazis are behind all UFO's events, but to Mr Farrel credit he has backed up his research with evidence, that perhaps the Nazis were working on a design, that was circular in shape at the end of World War 2 and had an working engine that was a turbine in nature and this was used to fly the saucer.

It would not account for the saucers that were seen much later allegedly and were doing fast speeds, but maybe the saucers were just updated by the Allies after the war! and Perhaps Mr Farrel is correct what crashed at Roswell was retrieved German tech, the more I look at it the more sense, it kind of makes, the saucer has always struck me as being a crude vehicle for flight, which could easily have been build by Human hands, not for space flight, but to fly around in the sky just like a plane. We'll never know, but the crash of this object at Roswell, whatever it was occurred two years after the end of the War in Europe, and the War in the Pacific, so there always that possibility Mr Farrel is correct in what he has claimed in his books?

I Purchased his book two weeks back the "Giza Deathstar", there stories in it of perhaps wars in the distant past having occurred I mean real ancient history, it really fascinating his research, it quiet well thought out his ideas, and well do I believe everything he claims no, but I can discount it either! I recommend this book it really good read, only read a few chapters in so far, but has me interested so far at least!

The documentary, for those who have not seen thanks to blowfish for posting it. Nick Cook goes on a journey to prove the existence of UFO's, and the possibility Nazis were behind some of the sightings seen during World War 2 by allied and German pilots, and later was the tech that was taken from the Nazis allegedly used by the Allies in secret to this day!

Yes, Mr Nick Cook has done his homework on the information and agree Mr Farrell uses footnotes at least and does not mean I agree with all his theories. Kieran, I agree has to be one of the best documentary around. Kieran maybe ask Gene and Chris if they might be able to get Mr Nick Cook on as guest and maybe with Don & Richard round table ?:)

Freedom means to be able to ask questions,:)
BF

Parts of the show were interesting but in general MR Cook see's the UFO phenomenon through his specific lens. Which is the lens of an aviation - military writer.
I always love it (not) when someone from outside of UFOLOGY comes in and does a one show thing and solves the whole 50 year + phenomenon with one show.

How he explains the Travis Walton incident away to our Government is still a mystery to me.

IMHO some of the things that are seen do come from Uncle Sam but this by far does not explain the vast array of experiences I have read about during my 30 years of interest in the topic. Which includes my fathers sighting in Seattle WA in 1947 as he related to me.

Sparks

I don't think Cook claims the entire ufo phenomenon is worked over Nazi technology. Although that is where "The Hunt For Zero Point" seems to lead. Some of Cook's tantalizing tidbits can be verified. Others require us to take his word for what he encountered on his quest.

One gets the impression the black world is bigger and blacker than most of us imagine. I started to pass along an anecdote about the lifestyle of the young military couple from whom we bought our current house. But I'm paranoid enough as it is. Ever wish you could just push a button and become a full fledged resident of Denmark?

Cook--The main theme of his book is the one I find hardest to dismiss--Whatever the hell really did happen to Hans Kammler ! ? Something doesn't add up there. And the subject of antigravity does indeed make strangely brief appearances in aerospace circles. When corporations like BAE and Boeing talk about antigravity research, we tend to listen. Even if they are not quite making sense either.

Back