• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

More O'hare Video Reports

idontunderstand

Skilled Investigator
Hi folks,

More videos regarding the O'Hare Incident (what ever it was)

These videos are extremely weird and either seem to be promoting the O'Hare incident or try to explain it away.

Cheers

Holiday Cheer..... What booze they drinking that can make them see ufos? I want to try it. The booze I drink never does:(

Why have an astronomer on anyway? Meteorologist, witness, maybe a ufologist seems a better bet in my view. If what was described resembled a star I could understand having an astronomer on.

Of course, many witnesses might not want to talk and some ufologists certainly aren't experts in much of anything other than the silly. But silly is what this astronomer seemed to be to me.

Maybe a meteorologist will be interviewed in the future. Probably when the object looks like a star...

What the deal with this news guy? Is he unprofessional just too casual?? :confused:

edit: Oh I see he was off-air! :)

They said that a pilot took some pics with his digi cam too. Hope the FAA didnt take the camera.

Back