• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Moons of Madness!!! Fibuli returns

Mr. Fibuli

Paranormal Adept
:p:pHey team,(I have) missed the forum-my father got cancer last month, radiation, etc.
Missed you all.
I couldn't sleep and nothing to listen to so I turned Heather Wade on for the first time in 3 months. Listened for ten minutes til I was like "wait.. is that..holy shi that IS Chris!" lol.
Paracast is waaaaay better :p

:p:pHey team,(I have) missed the forum-my father got cancer last month, radiation, etc.
Missed you all.
I couldn't sleep and nothing to listen to so I turned Heather Wade on for the first time in 3 months. Listened for ten minutes til I was like "wait.. is that..holy shi that IS Chris!" lol.

Good to see you.
untitled.png

Best wishes and positive thoughts for this difficult time.

Missed you all.

Welcome back! I'm back after a much longer hiatus, say since around 2010. It's been nice to get to know some of the newer faces and reengage with the older members I used to interact with.

Back