• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Monte Grande Crash?

JeanLucPicard

Paranormal Maven
[sorry for my english, I speak spanish]
Hi guys, anyone knows about the crash incident at Monte Grande, Argentina?
I asked Gene a while ago but didnt get any response.
It was an explosion that killed a woman and injuried few more people, the official explanation is that is was a gas-container, but quickly expert firemen started to say it was impossible, and countless neighbors saying they saw something green/blue/red falling down before the explosion.
The strange part was when individuals with protective gears installed a tent and started to measure radiation.
Meteorito-Bs-As.jpg
img4e8664e3c74b2.jpg

Then the meteorite theory started along with witnesses claiming north american individuals talking with the authorities.
It went even weirder when a kid posted a pic:
Monte-grande-explosion.jpg
supposedly from the falling object. (that was something controversial, since it was said later that the kid said it was fake...but then saying it was by pressure from police...who knows)
And then the object started to "eject"¿? (lame english) a vapor stream:
img4e8664179a1bb.jpg

It was widely covered by the media, and nowadays no one believes it was a gas-container or even a gas leak.
This is just a little approach to the case, it was studied a lot, and with newer interviews on neighbors (they all say it was some kind of green/blue/red intense light before the intense explosion.)
Theres more pics, even with one showing a supposed crater, but i dont want to make this too long.

Im open to answer any question related to this ;)

Edit:
The site some time later.
1B2366E09.jpg

Last edited:
Back