• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Monsanto Demon Appointed Food Czar

What kind of twisted bad dream am I stuck in here?<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

The kind where you wake up and realize the world really IS run by corporations and you really are powerless to stop them, despite all efforts made to dismiss the notion as "paranoid".

I've been waiting for the chance to say this...
Don't blame me, I didn't vote for him.
Actually I've come to distrust both parties pretty much equally.
If the government gets the CODEX ALIMENTARIUS enacted in the US the corporations and medical establishment will have us.

CODEX ALIMENTARIUS

The side on the left is the side on the right.
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

More than a decade later it's still going on. Same sector — different actors.
WEF is behind this the same as they were behind big pharma during the pandemic.

Dutch Government Stealing Land in the name of Climate Control​

Last edited:
Back