• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Milton William "Bill" Cooper

Decker

Administrator
Staff member
I have just uploaded my Bill Cooper Dark Matters Radio episode for you folks that were wondering about him. Included are links, webstuff, and more than you ever wanted to know about this guy.

I hope you find that it answers ALL your questions.

Decker
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

I have just uploaded my Bill Cooper Dark Matters Radio episode for you folks that were wondering about him. Included are links, webstuff, and more than you ever wanted to know about this guy.

I hope you find that it answers ALL your questions.

Decker
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Yup, already started downloading it and posted a reply. Thanks again!

Mr. Decker,
This episode of Dark Matters scared the hell out of me for some reason. I couldn't stop listening to this dark man Bill Cooper. He's such a character for a biopicture! Like Auto-Focus and Boogie-Nights... Great show thanks for the ulpoad!

Back