• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Memories Flash Before Your Eyes

matthew1977

Paranormal Maven
i recently had a weird flash memory of every animal i had ever killed some intentionally other by (car) accident. They just showed in my head 1 by 1 after another in chronological order, this was just before bedtime and i was still fully awake. I was an advid hunter when I was younger and to be honest I didnt really care or put value to animals lives. In recent years that has changed dramatically to the point where i almost cry when seeing a dead animal on the side if tbe road.. (a.k.a. road kill). Okay in full disclosure i have cried... I would almost say my change is akin to an inner spiritual awakening in my perception of animals. Please no hateful remarks, i realize that my former viewpoint of animals is shameful. See article below.

Your life really does flash before your eyes before you die, study suggests

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I've had it happen to me.
I was rock climbing and i slipped, was hanging on by my fingernails and my life literally flashed before my eyes just like they say it does.
Mine seemed linear ie: early memory's first right up to that moment when i truly thought i was going to die.

It was like one of these going really fast each card a memory

stock-photo-rotary-card-file-isolated-on-white-with-clipping-path-77615101.jpg

Back