• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Christopher O'Brien

Back in the Saddle Aginn
Staff member
I'm happy to announce that my solo album "Medea" has finally been released on Lost Patrol Records. The album contains various grooves—some that have been hanging around since the misaligned 1980s. Working w/ electronic voice phenomenon (EVP) expert Michael Esposito, I've added various "haunted" vocals, NASA chatter, weird samples, subliminal voices, etc., to give the songs added dimensions. I've recorded the album under my real name (& stage name) KK Barnes. The album is best experienced w/ headphones in a dark room.

The album concept, title & cover, MEDEA, looks back to that mythological time when heros were heroic and witches misunderstood....

MEDEA, by KK Barnes feat. Michael Esposito
a2901789745_16.jpg

I'm feeling Eno on first track 'Hypnogogic' - I like Eno!
THAT is the ultimate compliment...I've been a huge Brian Eno fan since his Roxy Music days. Taking Tiger Mtn, Another Green World, B4 & After Science--even HCT Warm Jets (Baby's on Fire) were crucial in my development as a "non" musician/synth player as was his expansive ambient work.

Back