• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

May 21, 2017 — Walter Bosley with J. Randall Murphy

Gene Steinberg

Forum Super Hero
Staff member
With Walter, things are always unpredictable. We also featured guest co-host J. Randall Murphy (Usual Suspect).

And, folks, no partisan politics. Promise.

Walter also went to the Contact in the Desert convention after this interview, and he called in with local color for this week's After The Paracast, an exclusive feature of The Paracast+.

Check here for information about The Paracast+:

Introducing The Paracast+ | The Paracast — The Gold Standard of Paranormal Radio

Last edited:
Great show, i really liked the Antarctica stuff.. wowzers. has anyone dug deep into why John Kerry went there? would love to here the why and how.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Last I have heard is that it allegedly had to do with global warming issues, but I'm not certain.

interesting timing, i just listened to Martin Willis "podcastufo" from 5/18/2017 and his guest was retired FBI John DeSouza who also mentioned Antartica and his take was they found "Atlantis" or its equivalent and that there is currently a big undertaking going on down there where they are Building a city there and that rumors state that Putin is eager to get down there ASAP to see things for himself.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Back