• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Marking Appearing Then Fading

Mello-_-Mike

Paranormal Novice
Hello everyone, my names Mello Mike, I'm not really familiar with how this all works, havnt really been on a forum for quite a bit now, Ive looking online everywhere to find out what this marking means that occurred on my chest, opposite side of my heart next to my left nipple which I noticed when I had my shirt off due to my room being averagely hot and saw what looked to be a letter C forming on my body making red outlines then later fading away until unseeable. Someone lmk if they know anything about this.

Attachments

• Capture+_2019-04-12-13-55-56.png
    Capture+_2019-04-12-13-55-56.png
    67.8 KB · Views: 3
Hello everyone, my names Mello Mike, I'm not really familiar with how this all works, havnt really been on a forum for quite a bit now, Ive looking online everywhere to find out what this marking means that occurred on my chest, opposite side of my heart next to my left nipple which I noticed when I had my shirt off due to my room being averagely hot and saw what looked to be a letter C forming on my body making red outlines then later fading away until unseeable. Someone lmk if they know anything about this.
Thanks for sharing. When it gets abnormally hot people can get skin rashes that later disappear. Minor scratches that may have otherwise gone unnoticed can also become more noticeable. I doubt it's anything to worry about.

Back