• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Man( Bigfoot) ?

donthizz

Skilled Investigator
I want to know whether this picture taken by NASA rover on mars is a legit picture of somekind of a ape like creature or whether its just a shadow of a rock.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=mUGEuZseSHw

donthizz said:
I want to know whether this picture taken by NASA rover on mars is a legit picture of somekind of a ape like creature or whether its just a shadow of a rock.

From the angle it's presented, the top part of it is shaped like the top half of a human torso (head, right arm, chest...).

The bottom part just looks like a rock.

I haven't read of anyone suggesting it's a shadow.

If another photo exists of it from a different time and it retains an identical form, I would be 100% sure it is a rock. At this point, I'm 95% sure it is just rock --- because the bottom part looks like a rock --- and I don't think Mars would be very friendly to tiny three-inch tall hominids. ( I am thinking thermally. )

What truly strikes me as bizarre is that we plop down on a world 200 million miles away, pan our camera around, and immediately find a rock shaped like a human torso (no [apparent] matrixing required).

Trickster, indeed.

yah, top part looks like human, but the bottom part looks like a rock. NASA should send the rover to the same place and look whether its still their or not.

Oh boy ... i don't know if this is the third or fourth thread on this topic ... and to tell you the truth, I'm starting to lose consiousness ... sorry ... count.

Ummm folks ... its a rather small rock in the shape of something or other, thats all. Although my money is on it being (as can see from the OTHER threads on this subject) Obi-wan Kenobi (Alec Guiness version) from the first Star Wars film ... or possibly a Jawa.

Again it would be fabulous if it were another form of life ... but it ain't ... not this time anyway.

Nothing to see here ... sorry ... move along ... :p

Back