• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

major news!

My heartiest congratulations to you and rikki. Good show Bob

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 2

Welcome, Christopher! Happy news - and the 3rd baby born within the past 6 days (that I know about) who has been born 3 to 4 weeks early. Two of my friends whose due dates were November 6th and November 16th, delivered last Saturday and Sunday respectively. One is inclined to query the stars - what's the rush? ;)

Well done, parents, and all the best!

Rikki and I thank all who send warm wishes. The pic was talen shortly after his arrival.they were placeing monitors on him. Riiki is well.he is doing well and has a very healty set of lungs on him :) and the two chris that we named him after?
Hichens and obian!

Congratulations! What a BEAUTIFUL baby boy! The older I get, honestly, the more I appreciate older people and children. So much magic there and I REALLY wish we would have had more than one.

peace/best wishes

:)

Awesome ... and a little friendly advice ...

Calming+baby+wallpapers.jpg
Bonding+with+baby.jpg

no-more-baby-jokes-my-good-chap-3-thumb.jpg

Last edited:
Back