• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Mac Tonnies Ufowatchdog Hall of Fame

Digital Trickster

Paranormal Maven
I was recently on ufowatchdog and i really think that Mac should be in the hall of fame.He was such a great person in the field and its rare to get people like him in this field and he will always be missed.Where ever you are Mac i hope you are getting to know the truths of this universe that we all seek :)

Ufowatchdog was taken back by Royce.and has remained dormant ever since. truly a shame since I learned Johnathan Reed has made a comeback and Royce is AWOL

Ufowatchdog was taken back by Royce.and has remained dormant ever since. truly a shame since I learned Johnathan Reed has made a comeback and Royce is AWOL

Worse than that. We worked months to update the site, and some of the new material was never included when he took over the site, even though I sent Royce the updated data file. I know Schuyler did an incredible job in editing and updating material, and only some of his work survives. Unfortunate, but it seems Royce is only interested in writing a blog these days on the exploits of Sean David Morton, as if anyone cares anymore.

Worse than that. We worked months to update the site, and some of the new material was never included when he took over the site, even though I sent Royce the updated data file. I know Schuyler did an incredible job in editing and updating material, and only some of his work survives. Unfortunate, but it seems Royce is only interested in writing a blog these days on the exploits of Sean David Morton, as if anyone cares anymore.

Sean David Morton is a featured speaker at an upcoming conference with the incredibly ironic name of The Awake and Aware Conference. It is absolutely comical.

Sean David Morton is a featured speaker at an upcoming conference with the incredibly ironic name of The Awake and Aware Conference. It is absolutely comical.

Just like the "Cosmic Clap", they never go away ... no matter how many shots of penicillin you get.

Decker

Back