• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Mac Tonnies 'The CRYPTOTERRESTRIALS' (2010)

Hi Mr Greg Bishop,
Just completed reading Mr Mac Tonnie's 'Cryptoterrestrials' (2010) excellent reading and recommend to all and I will read again and again. Mr Greg Bishop I found your afterword very moving and very well written as was Mr Nick Refern introduction. The problem is I have to go out and buy Mr William M Mott , Mr John Keel's and Jacques Vallee's books now this field is very addictive indeed as Mac Tonnie's say's "toxic excesses".

Ja Love,:)
blowfish

I just got the book the other day . . . don't tell me the end . . . . .

Keith (Turns out that forklifts at home depot are "for employees only".)

I finished up Mac's book a few weeks ago! I was very impressed and yet it was melancoly to read the fascinating ideas of a very young man who died unexpectedly! I also enjoyed his blog! I want to read more of his ideas, but that won't be the case, sadly.

Most definitely Mac's book is next to my books by Keel, Sanderson and Vallee.

Bright blessings to Mac, his memory and his ideas..... forever!

Back