• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Loving DMR fridays

Hoffmeister

There is no spoon
I have to say Don, i'm loving the Friday shows with you and Rich at the moment. I like the fact that you and Rich tend to start of with a good 15 minute preamble of funny things that have happened to you over the last week e.g. Mountain lions, broken windows, broken lights etc.
The last two have had me in stitches at points, and its nice to have a bit more light hearted stuff at the end of the week rather than just constant UFO talk (not that i don't love the UFO talk).

Keep up the good work

Good reminder, I need to watch that tonight!
Aside from the original 'Dawn of the Dead' movie, that series is the greatest show of Zombieness to hit my telly

Yeah, well wait until I relate what happened last night while I was trying to watch the season finale of "The Walking Dead". Damn Dogs ....

Decker

I enjoyed the story. :p About the Walking Dead which I have watched with my wife this season. I enjoy the series but to others who like it I have a question. Is there anybody but me that would love for Lori to get eaten by the zombies? :eek: I"m sorry but it seems like the show is really moving along. Then we have to stop for some Lori and Rick drama. Oh, well maybe it's just me. :cool:

Is there anybody but me that would love for Lori to get eaten by the zombies? I"m sorry but it seems like the show is really moving along. Then we have to stop for some Lori and Rick drama. Oh, well maybe it's just me.

I wish they would just find her a new pair of pants and give her a donut or something. She is so thin it is painful to look at her. The whole heroin addict look in hip-hugger jeans isn't all that attractive. EAT something for Pete's sake and cover up your bones! Sheesh.

Back