• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Love TheParacast and guest request

crymantt

Paranormal Novice
Hi everyone!

My first post here... I've been listening the show for about a year now and I really like to thank and congratulate Both Gene and David for a great show. I strongly believe that it is the logical manner in which the covered phenomena is dealt with that makes the difference also very importantly the 'don't take shit approach' , keep it up!

I do have some suggestions for guests which I think could be great to have on the show such as Dean Radin Senior Scientist at the Institute of Noetic Sciences, David Deutsche (OK I know it's a long shot but I would love to hear his opinion especially considering he is the leading theorist regarding the multiverse or parallel Universes concept at Oxford Uni), Ben goertzel, Leading researcher in the field of Artificial General Intelligence.

Last but not least, for the love of God, I know they are paying you guys but please try to eliminate efoodsdirect. This guy is a scaremongering fradulent ass hole..period, I like to see him eat the shit he is selling everyday.

Cheers from Down Under!

Do you have a prior experience with the efoodsdirect guy? Or are you just basing that on the Paracast ad?

Last but not least, for the love of God, I know they are paying you guys but please try to eliminate efoodsdirect. This guy is a scaremongering fradulent ass hole..period, I like to see him eat the shit he is selling everyday.

Cheers from Down Under!

Welcome crymantt to the forums. Hope you have an illuminating time here.

And now done with the formalities we come to efoodsdirect :D. I'm afraid you'll have to join the queue for that one, I'm afraid. There's been a big long thick and juicy thread about this already. See here:

http://forum.theparacast.com/talk-a...pot-efoods-direct-survivalist-retailer-t2901/

I'm with you regarding it (my comments in thread are under the name "schticknz" for what its worth) having had to go through the horrific adverts they used to have on the Republic Broadcasting Network (http:///www.republicbroadcasting.org) a couple of years ago.

I shall refer you to that thread rather than start up another war over this matter. (I just fast forward through the ad(s) when it/they come on now ... saves a lot of wasted anger :D).

Anyway, have a good time on these forums and watch out for the strange and wonderful lifeforms you find round these parts sometimes. You'll soon see what I mean :D

Best wishes

paraschtick

oh man,
I just had the day off and this bloke Kevin Robb (as opposed to Kevin Rudd, our Prime Minister..) was on talk back radio in Adelaide (5AA).
He mentioned Greer, The swiss farmer, orbs... UGHHHHHHHHHHH... crap, crap, crap

Did my head in. I cringed and just thought.....

Get him on and Please tell him to get his shit together!!!!

Welcome to the Australian Cosmic Connection Website

Back