• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Loads of Anomalous Encounters Reported in PA in 2016: Ask Stan Gordon

Gene Steinberg

Forum Super Hero
Staff member
Long-Time researcher Stan Gordon had a busy 2016 investigating sightings of UFOs, Bigfoot and Crypids in Pennsylvania.

He'll be recording an episode of The Paracast on Thursday, April 13 from Noon until 2 PM Pacific time.

You can find more information about the wave of mysterious encounters here:

2016 Was Very Busy with UFO Sightings, Bigfoot and Cryptid Encounters across Pennsylvania » Stan Gordon's UFO Anomalies Zone

According to Stan:

"Since I began researching and documenting such oddities from across Pennsylvania in 1959 as a curious ten year old boy, many thousands of mysterious incidents have continued to be reported, and such cases occur annually. I began to conduct on scene research in 1965 after the UFO incident occurred near Kecksburg, PA. During the 67 years that I have been investigating these anomalies, I have never had a personal encounter with a UFO or Bigfoot.

"It became apparent to me long ago, that many mysterious encounters, when properly investigated, are found to have a man made or natural explanation. UFOs quite often are misidentifications of such things as bright stars and planets, meteors, satellites, searchlights, Chinese lanterns and drones. Some Bigfoot sightings were identified as bear, large shaggy dogs, and hunters in camouflage. There are, however, UFO sightings and other strange encounters reported each year that can’t be so easily dismissed. "

Have you seen any reports that would show an reappearance of the dover demon nothman or the jersy devil?

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

Long-Time researcher Stan Gordon had a busy 2016 investigating sightings of UFOs, Bigfoot and Crypids in Pennsylvania.

He'll be recording an episode of The Paracast on Thursday, April 13 from Noon until 2 PM Pacific time.

You can find more information about the wave of mysterious encounters here:

2016 Was Very Busy with UFO Sightings, Bigfoot and Cryptid Encounters across Pennsylvania » Stan Gordon's UFO Anomalies Zone

According to Stan:

"Since I began researching and documenting such oddities from across Pennsylvania in 1959 as a curious ten year old boy, many thousands of mysterious incidents have continued to be reported, and such cases occur annually. I began to conduct on scene research in 1965 after the UFO incident occurred near Kecksburg, PA. During the 67 years that I have been investigating these anomalies, I have never had a personal encounter with a UFO or Bigfoot.

"It became apparent to me long ago, that many mysterious encounters, when properly investigated, are found to have a man made or natural explanation. UFOs quite often are misidentifications of such things as bright stars and planets, meteors, satellites, searchlights, Chinese lanterns and drones. Some Bigfoot sightings were identified as bear, large shaggy dogs, and hunters in camouflage. There are, however, UFO sightings and other strange encounters reported each year that can’t be so easily dismissed. "
Large shaggy dog!,who had that sighting, Mr Magoo?.:)

Gene,

If you feel it's appropriate, I'd be interested in what such a long-time paranormal researcher like Stan Gordon feels are some of the most mysterious encounters/creatures he's investigated over his long career (not just in 2016), that have the most impressive evidence to confirm the encounters were real. This could be UFO, Sasquatch, cryptic, whatever still puzzles and intrigues him to this day. Thanks.

Has he investigated any cases recently that have caused him to change his fundamental outlook on the nature of the phenomena?

Back