• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

LMH has a compelling triangle encounter. Multiple witnesses

Sounds like an authentic sighting of an exotic craft/ufo.

The comment about being more frightened than having a Bear chase after you is stunning to hear.

The length of a football field, and hovering about 200 feet up...

YOOOW!

Good find Gareth :)

I found the witness statements compelling, but here's Linda jumping in and assuming it's a craft containing aliens from space. There was nothing in either man's testimony that alluded to this, but Linda made the leap anyway. Linda's voice also seemed kind of strange to me, like she was in a trance or something. It was unusually slow. I've never heard her speak before, so maybe that's just the way she is.

I found the witness statements compelling, but here's Linda jumping in and assuming it's a craft containing aliens from space. There was nothing in either man's testimony that alluded to this, but Linda made the leap anyway. Linda's voice also seemed kind of strange to me, like she was in a trance or something. It was unusually slow. I've never heard her speak before, so maybe that's just the way she is.

Yeah I tend to ignore Linda when she puts these witness interviews out. Only because of the reason you stated.... she always ties it into "ETs" or "ET Tech" or something along those lines.

Happy people are listening to this, as I found it quite impressive.

Linda's voice also seemed kind of strange to me, like she was in a trance or something. It was unusually slow.

I've listened to a few of her podcasts. Seems like she's paraphrasing something both her and the guest have already talked through beforehand. Kinda like leading the guest, but with his own material... at least, you'd hope she's being honest.

I agree with you about her 'Aliens' interpretation near the end of the show, apparently she pines for ET. :rolleyes:

I also find a lot of her witness' stories compelling (the only reason I listen to her Earthfiles podcast) but I often wonder how on earth she finds these bewildered people. 'Tis a real pity she does find them as, like Schuyler said, she does like to repeat what the guest says and sprinkle it with ETH dust.

BTW, if you've an hour or two to spare and you fancy a laugh, go to Binnall of America's website and download the interview that Banal had with LMH. It's a riot! Suddenly, we hear her for what (I suspect) she really is: completely barking. Her massive ego is truly something to behold, plus she gives Banal a good kicking for not describing her as a science journalist...or something.

haha completely agree with everything in your post looseleaf. And Ive heard that interview, it was hilarious.

Talk about full of herself. She would not shut up.

Reminds me of Paul Kimball talking about when he was on a radio interview with her for some UFO festival... he said he never got a chance to answer anything as LMH asked and answered her own questions.

Linda's voice is probably a bit off due to here latest round of plastic surgery.

I'm pretty skeptical of her "witnesses" and think she has zero credibility these days. That said, thanks for the post Gareth, I'll try and listen.

she always strikes me as a drama queen of sorts. Makes it more about her than the topic, which is a shame.

The length of a football field, and hovering about 200 feet up...

Another "football field" sized triangle sighting.

Football fields are often used in comparing size. The term "football field" could denote just "really big!" to those who have difficulty estimating size.

NFL football fields look much larger on TV than they actually are. So it can be difficult to estimate the actual size. Crime witness syndrome come's into effect as well.

Compelling story. With these reports sometimes one needs to look beyond the messenger and just listen to the witnesses.

Back