• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Let's call this one a visit from a goblin.

5tomidnite

Paranormal Maven
This is another story that happened during my adolescence. At this time I was sharing my room with my little brother. Our beds were on either side of the door to the room. My brother was sitting on his bed and I was sitting on mine and we were discussing whatever it is we were discussing at the time. When outside of the door (read sheet acting as a door) we heard footsteps. The footsteps entered the room without disturbing the sheet. The foot steps passed between me and my brother. When it got to the end of the bed the sound of foot steps turned into the sound of pushing off to jump and then the side of my bed went down as though someone had landed on it and was now sitting on it. We stared at the spot for a few minutes then the side of my bed went back up and the footsteps passed between us again and left the room without disturbing the sheet once again. After that the footsteps disappeared.

I call this a visit from a goblin because although there was nothing to see in my mind I had the image that it was some kind of goblin looking thing that passed between us. I'm not saying it was a goblin I'm just saying that the image of what I might consider a goblin stayed in my mind while this was happening.

I'm not sure what to make of the experience. Unless you assume my brother and I were having a shared hallucination something exhibited the ability to pass through solid objects while also being able to affect solid matter at the same time all the while being invisible.

I want to call trickster on this one but I'm open to what any one has to say on the subject.

Back