• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Legit Remote Viewing Experiment

Anaximander

Skilled Investigator
Hey guys,

Yours truly is a part of a pretty legit remote viewing experiment. This experiment is testing a particular method of remote viewing which makes use of a relatively large number of viewers.

As this is something which many of you have expressed and interest in, I have recommended that members of this forum be allowed to participate as viewers.

Recently, I received a random number associated with a target to be remote viewed here on earth. The name of the target designator has been kept unknown to avoid possible psychic contamination (implausible I know, but it is not being chanced).

My role in the experiment is to find participants, to collect their data and then to relay the conclusions of the experiment back to the participants once it has been completed and the data analyzed. I do not even know what the target is. Both myself and those who choose to give this a try will be in the dark regarding both the target and the RV target selector until the experiment is concluded.

So here goes:

Those of you who wish to participate in the experiment are to remote view the target and then privately communicate your first results to me in the form of drawings, written messages, or audio recordings/youtube videos. If you need help uploading audio/video to a storage site let me know and I will make one available for you.

You are not to communicate your results in this thread or to one another.

Please try to be as relaxed as possible when doing your viewing - total sobriety is not a pre-requisite for this so if a drink or a smoke will help you declutter your mind then by all means, indulge yourself prior.

And send your first results, as no matter how silly you might think they seem, they are going to a part of a large sample. Whatever info you can provide will be helpful (for example; I knew a guy who drew two lines on a piece of paper that started at the edge and met at an angle a little over 50 degrees. He thought it was stupid and had even done a second viewing of the target - but the target was the Great Pyramid and his first viewing was best, so keep that in mind). I know part of the criteria for this rv target is that it is on earth and can be recognized from many perspectives, so even if your drawing or description doesn't quite sync with what you viewed do not worry. Submit whatever data you generate.

Tip: Write the target number on the piece of paper, or say it as you begin recording your thoughts. Think about the number for a bit and then start describing what thoughts you associate with it.

Without further ado, here is the number:

Back