• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Last Minute Extra! Ask Greg Bishop!

I haven't got the book yet, but it looks like one I'd love to add to my collection. Can you tell us more about it and if all the essays yours, or is it a compilation of other writers, and if other writers have contributed, can you tell us who some of them are? Or if all the essays are yours, can you tell us where some of your inspiration has come from?

Last edited:
We've done the show already, but I'll ask further questions on After The Paracast, during the Friday at 4 PM Pacific taping. Greg will rejoin us.

I haven't got the book yet, but it looks like one I'd love to add to my collection. Can you tell us more about it and if all the essays yours, or is it a compilation of other writers, and if other writers have contributed, can you tell us who some of them are? Or if all the essays are yours, can you tell us where some of your inspiration has come from?

The writing is all mine. Most are from the old ufomystic site, with older rarities and brand new ones thrown in throughout. The inspiration has come from my heroes, other writers, stupid people, smart people, and the inscrutability of the phenomenon itself.

Sorry they got dumped in out of order, but here are the content pages:
Screen Shot 2016-08-26 at 11.43.37 AM.png Screen Shot 2016-08-26 at 11.43.18 AM.png Screen Shot 2016-08-26 at 11.43.47 AM.png Screen Shot 2016-08-26 at 11.43.59 AM.png

Back